Closing:Closing in 8 hours
- The chicken came first and so do you! Work in a business that cares about people
- Flexible work hours
- Make a significant impact in the operations of rapidly growing business.
Oporto started in 1986 with one restaurant in Bondi. Since then we have grown to over 180 restaurants across Australia and internationally. We’re passionate about our people, customers and creating flavour packed flame grilled chicken meals.
We’re serious about creating vibrant experiences and delicious food that really feeds the soul – making sure our customers feel incredible on the inside and even better on the outside… and that’s where you come in.
About the role
As part of our Oporto Operations Team, you will work closely with our Franchise Partners to improve and grow their businesses and ultimately drive profit. When they are WINNING we are winning.
You will coach our Franchise Partners on all aspects of their restaurant, including operational standards, customer experience, people leadership, sales and profitability, workplace health and safety, and business planning.
To deliver on our people promise, you will provide guidance on effective management of restaurant employees, including achieving and maintaining optimum staffing levels, rostering, managing employee performance, and succession planning, is paramount to our success.
At the end of the day, by building an understanding and knowledge of the operation and how to best manage in a fast food environment, you will ensure restaurants throughout your territory are operating at the top of their game.
You will have a history of success in a similar role either gained from running your own small business or working in a QSR / casual dining environment. Experience working with multi-site operations is a must. You will also have a proven track record of coaching and leadership, financial acumen, and exceptional interpersonal, influencing, and business partnering skills.
You will be adaptable and able to communicate with varying parts of our business, including the ability to work with Franchise Partners to drive their financial literacy (cashflow, business plans, P&L to a balance sheet).
- Summer Working Hours so you can make the most of the warmer weather. That means Friday afternoons off in summer!
- Free food at all our brands cause don’t we all love chicken!
- Paid Good Deed days supporting a charity that means something to you.
- Extra day of leave in your birthday month to celebrate.
- 26 weeks paid parental leave with eligibility from the first day of employment.
- Discounted gym membership and health insurance. Get access to retail discounts including fashion, tech, furniture, fitness and more!
Never boring or slow, you’ll work with passionate people, gaining skills and building friendships you can carry with you for the rest of your life.
And when you’re part of Oporto, you’re part of Craveable Brands, a national team that offers career opportunities far beyond your local restaurant.
Want to be part of our awesome crew? Apply today!
We truly believe that bringing together people from diverse backgrounds is key to our ability to continue to grow and do our best work. That’s why we want you to apply even if you don’t think you tick all the boxes – we’re looking for many different skills and abilities to build our culture.