Location:Willawong, Brisbane, QLD
Closing:Closing in 3 hours
Assistant Warehouse Person
- Above award hourly rates + Super + Employee Benefits
- Immediate start available to the right candidate
- Paid driver training MR/HR/HC
You may not fit the mould perfectly but working closely with the management team we aim to develop, train and grow together, fully funded driver training MR/HR/HC
We are looking for an energetic and self-driven person who, in the main, will be working in the warehouse, but will also assist as a Removalist as and when required.
- Relate well to people
- Be hard working and reliable
- Well-groomed and physically fit
- Flexibility with work hours
- Work well under pressure
- Be a team player
What’s in it for you?
- Above award rates with overtime and superannuation.
- Company funded licence training MR/HR/HC/Forklift
- Company supplied uniform
- The opportunity of career advancement through mentoring and our formal Skills Path development program
- A fantastic employee reward and recognition program, as well as market leading/generous employee benefits including a free Perkbox membership, company paid personal development, access to our confidential EAP wellness program, discount financial products, novated lease salary sacrifice and much more
- The opportunity to work with a great team in a dynamic fast paced environment
About Grace Group
The Grace Group comprises of the Grace Removals, Grace Information Management; Grace Business Services, Grace Mobility Services, Grace Fine Art and Smartbox (Grace Self-Storage). We are leaders in the removals, storage and information management sector, and are considered Australasia’s largest independently owned company in our field. With over 60 branches across Australia and New Zealand, and an extensive global partner network, we have a reputation for quality and service excellence.
If you think this role sounds like your next role, please apply using the link.