Closing:Closing in 2 hours
We are currently seeking a dedicated and proactive part time team member for our Hobart Airport and City locations. Also, you may be required to work at our other locations within reasonable distance.
Reporting to the Station Manager this role plays a critical part in ensuring excellent sales and customer service for our clients whilst being dedicated to the growing success of the location.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Processing accident and damage reports and checking vehicles for roadworthiness and any damages
- Monitoring, tracking and organising fleet availability on a daily basis
- Detailing and cleaning vehicles to business quality standards
- Refuelling and transporting vehicles between locations
To be considered, you should possess:
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Flexibility to work on a rotating shift roster – 7 day shift work including weekends and public holidays
- A full and current Australian driver’s licence with the ability to drive manual and automatic vehicles
- Current and ongoing Australian work rights
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- Staff discounts (including Accor hotel discounts after 12 months of service)
- Generous shift loadings
- Eligibility to participate in an incentive scheme
- Company uniform
- Discounted car rental – great discounts for staff, family and friends
- Global brand and great culture, working with an energetic, supportive and high performing team
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
About Europcar Mobility Group
Europcar Mobility Group is a major player in mobility markets and listed on Euronext Paris. Europcar Mobility Group’s purpose is to offer attractive alternatives to vehicle ownership, in a responsible and sustainable manner. With this in mind, the Group offers a wide range of car and van rental services – be it for a few hours, a few days, a week, a month or more – with a fleet that is already “C02 light” and equipped with the latest engines, and which will be increasingly “green” in the years to come (more than 1/3 electric and hybrid vehicles by 2023).
Customers’ satisfaction is at the heart of the Group’s ambition and that of its employees. It also fuels the ongoing development of new offerings in the Group’s three service lines – Business, Leisure and Local – which respond to the specific needs and use cases of both businesses, professionals and individuals. The Group’s 4 major brands are: Europcar® – the European leader of car rental and light commercial vehicle rental, Goldcar® – the low-cost car-rental Leader in Europe, InterRent® – ‘mid-tier’ car rental and Ubeeqo® – one of the European leaders of round-trip car-sharing (BtoB, BtoC).
Europcar Mobility Group delivers its mobility solutions worldwide solutions through an extensive network in over 140 countries (including wholly owned subsidiaries – 18 in Europe, 1 in the USA, 2 in Australia and New Zealand – completed by franchises and partners).
Further details on our website: www.europcar-mobility-group.com
IMPORTANT: Europcar Mobility Group conducts pre-employment screening checks on all prospective employees to verify prospective employees are not recorded on an International Sanctions List. By submitting your application you consent to Europcar Mobility Group completing a check as part of its recruitment process.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.