We are currently seeking Trainee childcare educators to join the team at our Eastern Suburb Campus – be a part of something special!
- Launch your Early Childhood career with Only About Children
- Combine work and study – no experience required
- Permanent full-time position! Stay with us once you have completed your studies
Only About Children, a leading childcare sector education and development provider, are looking to welcome several Childcare Trainees to the teams of our Eastern Suburbs Campuses as part of our Oac Traineeship Program.
Oac’s Traineeship Program allows you to complete a nationally recognised Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid, practical on the job training at one of our state-of-the-art campuses. We currently have opportunities in our Coogee, Maroubra and Rose Bay Campuses which are all easily accessible by public transport.
Why join the Oac Traineeship Program?
- Complete a Certificate III in Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid industry experience in a fun professional team of educators.
- Secure a permanent position – once you complete your qualification you stay on with us as an Educator.
- Receive training and mentoring through a formalised training program with people doing the same course.
- Be supported by a dedicated training specialist who guide you through your studies.
- Networking opportunities to build relationships with other students.
- No experience is required as this is an entry level position.
- Career progression opportunities are available for people who love working with children.
- Start your career working for a leading childcare provider.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in.
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities.
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices.
- Ongoing communication and collaboration with families.
- Following daily routines including mealtimes, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
Our ideal candidate for the Oac Traineeship Program is an individual who demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for a hands-on career with children aged 0 to 5 years. We are looking for driven, creative and bubbly candidates. School leavers over the age of 18 are encouraged to apply.