When you work with Fulton Hogan you are not just a number. We offer an environment that is a true partnership, one that will see you working within a landscape that will challenge and step change you into new areas of development for your career. It is a genuine opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that cares for its people.
About The Opportunity
We deliver key road maintenance and construction projects across Sydney which will in turn drive better outcomes for our customers and the community.
We’re hiring a Communications Graduate to join our team based across our Rydalmere and Parramatta sites. This is an exciting opportunity for a student in their final year of Uni or a recent graduate. The core focus of this role is to communicate who we are, what we do, how we assist our customers, and the countless benefits we bring to the community.
Day-to-day you will;
- Work collaboratively with the Community & Stakeholder Relations Manager & broader team
- Assist with the development of strategies, events and collateral to inform and engage residents, traders, schools, community members and internal stakeholders about construction works taking place
- Collaborate with our traffic and construction teams to understand and mitigate impacts and disruptions
What we need from you:
As someone who wants to help drive a strong community-focused approach throughout the delivery of our construction projects it is essential that you have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in communications, marketing, public relations, community development or a related field.
- Previous experience managing a general inquiries inbox as well as logging stakeholder interactions and general data
- Experience providing team administration assistance
- A desire to develop your stakeholder engagement skills
- Assisted with monthly reporting activities
- Participated in the roll out of internal & community communication activities,
Fulton Hogan Philosophy:
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We’re committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our ‘Good Work’ culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life’s priorities.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like you and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.