Closing:Closing in 2 hours
- Flexible and remote work options; Plan work around your life.
- Work with an authentic and fun culture of humans; not numbers!
- We love food! Free chicken for you and your associates.
At Craveable Brands we’re the proud owner of four iconic Australian food brands: Red Rooster, Oporto, Chargrill Charlies and Chicken Treat. And while some of our brands have been around for over 50 years, today we’re one of the fastest growing restaurant brands in the country.
We’re big but well portioned, so everyone has the chance to make a difference. As customer fanatics, we’re all committed to success and can see the outcomes of our efforts. You can even taste it.
Legal is a challenging and rewarding place to hone commercial and retail experience. Our work is interesting and varied, ranging from reviewing marketing campaigns to negotiating sponsorship deals with sports clubs and celebrities. Plus, of course, franchising and leasing work.
About the role
Reporting to the Deputy Chief Legal Counsel, you will be one of our Corporate Lawyers providing legal advice on a wide range of matters for the craveable brands group.
Working across multiple jurisdictions of Australia, you will be advising on general commercial and compliance matters, drafting franchise agreements, supply agreements, negotiating, drafting and finalising leasing matters, and providing the business with sound advice to make considered decisions.
A Law Degree with 5 or more years post-admission experience. Ideally, a good portion of that experience will have been within the general commercial or retail leasing space. Some franchising experience would be ideal but is not essential.
A high level of attention to detail and a can-do attitude will ensure your success in this fast-paced role. Excellent communication and drafting skills are also essential.
- Summer Working Hours so you can make the most of the warmer weather. That means Friday afternoons off in summer!
- Free food at all our brands cause don’t we all love chicken!
- Paid Good Deed days supporting a charity that means something to you.
- Extra day of leave in your birthday month to celebrate.
- 26 weeks paid parental leave with eligibility from the first day of employment.
- Discounted gym membershipand health insurance. Get access to retail discounts including fashion, tech, furniture, fitness and more!
Don’t let the passion for chicken fool you, we’re a very human organisation and put our people first. Hard working, caring and fun, we enjoy a collaborative culture where our key ingredient is our people who strive to be their best.
If this sounds like the type of place you can spread your wings, apply today.
We truly believe that bringing together people from diverse backgrounds is key to our ability to continue to grow and do our best work. That’s why we want you to apply even if you don’t think you tick all the boxes – we’re looking for many different skills and abilities to build our culture.