Closing:Closing in 7 hours
You’ve probably heard of Coates or seen our orange hire equipment on job sites around Australia. But we’re more than just scissor lifts and diggers. We’re an end-to-end solutions company operating across five key areas: Equipment Hire; Engineering Solutions; Industrial Solutions; Power & HVAC; and Training.
We’re proudly Australian-owned, with a long history of supporting customers to deliver major projects, and an exciting future focused on digital transformation, sustainability and growth.
At Coates, we understand that we’re nothing without great people. So, you don’t just work for us, we work for you. We’re here to support and equip you with great training and development, flexible work options and a positive team environment to help you build your career from the ground up or take it to the next level.
Your new role in Mulgrave awaits:
Coates Customer Service Officers Coordinators perform a critical role within our branch teams by assisting customers with their equipment solutions.
- Coordinate daily operations – equipment deliveries, transfers, pick-ups, repairs & breakdowns.
- Identify & respond to customer needs in person and by phone & email
- Contribute to the achievement of team KPI’s – customer loyalty, sales revenue, safety
- Complete a variety of branch administrative duties – generate hire schedules, invoicing etc
As well as your natural customer service skills and strong work ethic, you will ideally:
- Have a friendly and sociable personality
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Be a quick learner with a high level of attention to detail
- Have intermediate computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Previous experience in a customer service role, and a genuine interest in helping others
- A proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and work conditions – you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and can flex to meet shifting needs
- Experience in or an interest in the construction/mining/engineering industries and a desire to learn about a diverse range of equipment solutions
What you’ll get in return:
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy a range of perks and benefits including:
- Working a floating roster, 8 hours per day, with shifts starting at 7am, 8am or 9am Monday to Friday, and occassional Saturdays (7am to 12pm) – Extra $$$.
- Competitive remuneration (because we value great work and believe it should be rewarded) – $65k + Super
- Training and development to help build your career and equip you for success.
- Purchased extra leave program if you want some more time to do the things you love
- Discounted hire equipment so you can finally finish that home reno job
- Supportive and inclusive team culture that empowers you to do your best work
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for professional and confidential counselling and support
- Volunteering opportunities through the Coates Foundation so you can connect to your community
At Coates, we know that people, organisations and communities thrive when everyone feels valued and included. So, we’re proud to be implementing our second Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) and working to continually improve gender representation and the development of our future female leaders via our annual LEAP program.
Safety always comes first at Coates. Our safety-driven processes and policies aim to ensure all stakeholders go to work and return home safely to their families and communities.
And to deliver on our wider people and planet responsibilities, we’re committed to achieving net-zero greenhouse gas emissions and supporting our national charities and local communities through the Coates Foundation.
Ready to apply?
If you’d like to get on the path to success, please follow the links or apply via careers.coates.com.au
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our culture. We’re committed to continually increasing the diversity of our workforce, including leadership levels. We actively encourage all people to apply.
Coates. Equipped for you