Location:Artarmon, New South Wales
Closing:Closing in 1 hours
At Bunnings, you’ll make a positive difference to our business and beyond.
Bunnings is the leading retailer of home improvement and lifestyle products in Australia and New Zealand and a major supplier to project builders, commercial tradespeople and the housing industry. Operating from a network of stores, trade centres, frame and truss sites, and online, Bunnings caters for consumer and commercial customers.
By joining our passionate and diverse team, you will have the opportunity to grow, develop, have fun and make a positive difference – to our customers and the communities where we live and work.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business working together to build the best. No matter where you start with us, pathways are yours to shape. You’ll be inspired by those around you and use each experience to pave your own way across the business.
About the role:
We are currently seeking Casual & Part-time Customer Service – Team Members for our fantastic friendly, Grafton Store with the availability and flexibility to work weekends.
About the role:
Our team members are the face of Bunnings. They’re always prepared to give things a red hot go, providing friendly and helpful service to everyone who walks through our doors. Our customers are met with team members ready to provide the tools and advice to make D.I.Y. dreams a reality, and Bunnings can provide career and personal development so that you will have all the skills to provide the best for our customers today, tomorrow and into the future.
- You’ll be surrounded by an experienced team who’ll teach you and show you the ropes, creating an environment that encourages learning on the go
- You’ll provide great customer experience that is genuine, confident, friendly, and helpful
- You’ll be exposed to diverse and interesting work across our three main departments
- Your team will be responsible for stock management so that the store is full, clean and tidy
- You’ll be required to operate a register, but you’ll soon find out there’s a lot more in store than you first imagined
Who we’re looking for:
It’s a privilege to represent Bunnings, and we welcome diversity across our teams. We’re genuinely invested in your career and no matter where you start with us, that pathway is yours to build. We’re on the lookout for team members who are keen to learn and grow into the future leaders of Bunnings. Equally we’d love to hear from you if you have retail and customer experience, and a personal interest in D.I.Y. with a passion for helping others.
- A genuine passion for customer experience
- Be able to approach, connect and confidently interact with customers
- Have an eagerness to learn about products and services
- To act with integrity, be safe and do your best
- To be on your feet assisting customers, and flexibility to work across a wide range of retail hours
You’ll be part of a workplace where you’ll feel like you belong.
There’s so much on offer when you’re part of the team. Our flexible and informal work environment helps bring balance between work and home. Then there’s the fun stuff like team discount at Bunnings and other Wesfarmers brands, incentives, discounts from corporate partners (such as private health insurance) and cost price food and drinks at the Bunnings café. We also offer 12 weeks paid parental leave, regardless of gender, and you will have the opportunity to create a real difference in your community and environment. Join us and experience Bunnings from the other side of the counter.
Please note that if your application progresses to the reference check stage, you may be required to submit a police check. If your search returns a criminal record, Bunnings will assess whether the record impacts your ability to perform the key requirements of the role.