Location:Northam, Western Australia
Closing:Closing in 6 hours
- Be part of an iconic Australian brand that is continually growing
- Ongoing career development with opportunities to continually upskill
- Your chance to shape our trademark Bunnings experiences for our customers
About the role:
Our team members are the face of Bunnings. They’re always prepared to give things a red hot go, providing friendly and helpful service to everyone who walks through our doors. Our customers are met with team members ready to provide the tools and advice to make D.I.Y. dreams a reality, and Bunnings can provide career and personal development so that you will have all the skills to provide the best for our customers today, tomorrow and into the future.
We are seeking a team member who will work in our green life area in our store. A qualified horticulturist is desirable but not required.
- You’ll be surrounded by an experienced team who’ll teach you and show you the ropes, creating an environment that encourages learning on the go
- You’ll provide great customer experience that is genuine, confident, friendly, and helpful
- You’ll be exposed to diverse and interesting work across our three main departments
- Your team will be responsible for stock management so that the store is full, clean and tidy
- You’ll be required to operate a register, but you’ll soon find out there’s a lot more in store than you first imagined.
- A qualification in Horticulture is desirable
Who we’re looking for:
It’s a privilege to represent Bunnings, and we welcome diversity across our teams. We’re genuinely invested in your career and no matter where you start with us, that pathway is yours to build. We’re on the lookout for team members who are keen to learn and grow into the future leaders of Bunnings. Equally we’d love to hear from you if you have retail and customer experience, and a personal interest in D.I.Y. with a passion for helping others.
- A genuine passion for customer experience
- Be able to approach, connect and confidently interact with customers
- Have an eagerness to learn about products and services
- To act with integrity, be safe and do your best
- To be on your feet assisting customers, and flexibility to work across a wide range of retail hours