Closing:Closing in 9 hours
- Work at the New Invercargill Trade Centre
- Great team benefits and career growth
- Put your customer service experience to the test
Exciting times for us at Bunnings we have our new Invercargill Trade Centre Opening soon and are looking forward to you being part of that. We are looking for Customer Service Team members to join the team. Read on and apply today.
We’re Bunnings, and we’re all about providing the best home improvement across Australia and New Zealand. We’re all about offering our customers the widest range of D.I.Y. products at the lowest prices, but best of all providing a service that is second to none.
As a team member at Bunnings, you will work in an informal environment that has retained a family feel. You will have the autonomy to make decisions and have some fun along the way.
Relevant experience is helpful, but it’s your attitude and values that are the most important.
What you can expect to do:
- Provide friendly and helpful service to our customers, which include builders and trade specialists
- Merchandise and replenish products
- Pick and pack customer orders
- Organise deliveries and ensure customer orders are dispatched in full and on time
- Load and unload products on delivery trucks
What we need from you:
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Be approachable and confident interacting with customers
- An ability to work in and contribute to a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Open communication style
- To be on your feet assisting with customers across a wide range of hours