Location:Sydney - Sutherland and Southern Suburbs
Closing:May 20, 2024
- Up to $30/hr + Super + Salary Packaging
- Permanent Part time role – minimum 15hours per fortnight!
- Working 5 days per week with flexibility required for working before and after school hours
About the Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Educator to join the team at Uniting Engadine Hall OSHC on a part time permanent basis
What you’ll be doing in this role
As a Educator, you’ll provide quality education and care to children to help support and facilitate their learning outcomes in accordance with the National Quality Standards and learning framework!
Your work may include:
- Being accountable for supervision of children and ensuring their safety
- Supporting the ongoing development of the children
- Participating in all aspects of the day to day running of the centre
- Fostering relationships with families and children throughout the centre
Who we’re looking for
- Minimum Certificate III in Children’s Services OR extensive experience working in OSHC
- Be passionate about working with all age groups.
- Have a good knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework- My Time Our Place and the National Quality Framework
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- Believe in positive team spirit and embrace working in a diverse team
- Have a sunny personality with a positive attitude.
What we offer you
- Maximum allowable salary packaging up to $15,900 per year + $2,650 meal and entertainment card (pro rata)!
- $500 referral bonus
- A commitment to offer opportunities to grow your career
- Corporate discounts and cash backs programs with major retailers
- Ongoing training & professional development
About the Service
When busy and working families need more time outside of school hours and during school holidays, we provide engaging programs that are fun, safe and rewarding for students from Kindergarten to Year 6.
At Uniting Engadine Hall OSHC, we offer a wide and diverse range of creative and recreational activities that are tailored to your child’s unique interests, personality and abilities.
Our thoughtfully planned programs are designed to enhance many of the skills your child learns at school along with their life skills, while keeping them engaged and entertained.
What to expect
Please know that employment with Uniting requires:
- A National Police Check
- Valid working with Children’s Check
- First Aid Certificate
- Working Rights Check
How to apply
If you see yourself in this role, we’d love to hear from you. Just click on the ‘Apply now’ button, fill out your details and submit. Once you apply, we’ll keep you up to date on how your application is progressing. We encourage applications from people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.