Location:Sydney - Eastern Suburbs
Closing:May 22, 2024
About the Opportunity
- Base pay up to $36.53 per hour (depending on experience) + RDOs + Super + Salary Packaging Benefits!
- Opportunity for career development with one of Australia’s leading early learning providers
- Work for an organisation that has a positive impact on the community
Uniting is seeking a Diploma Qualified Educator to join Uniting Iluka Early Learning Bondi Beach!
What you’ll be doing in this role
As a Diploma Qualified Educator, you’ll provide quality education and care to children to help support and facilitate their learning outcomes in accordance with the National Quality Standards and learning framework!
Your care work may include:
- Contribute to the development of programs which reflect the approved learning framework.
- Developing positive and respectful relationships that support children, their families and community.
- Facilitating play-based learning environments that are responsive to children’s interest, strengths, and abilities.
- Documenting children’s learning through observations and assessments against learning outcomes
Who we’re looking for
- Diploma in Children Services (essential), with previous experience working at a Diploma Level in an early learning service.
- A work history that demonstrates recording observations, writing learning stories and supporting the planning of a successful curriculum using the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Understand the National Quality Framework and EYLF
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
What we offer you
- Maximum allowable salary packaging up to $15,900 per year + $2,650 meal and entertainment card !
- $500 referral bonus
- A commitment to offer opportunities to grow your career
- Corporate discounts and cash backs programs with major retailers
- Ongoing training & development
About the Service:
Iluka Early Learning Bondi Beach educate children from Birth to Preschool age, you will instill a love of learning and guide our children on their path of exploration, investigation, and discovery. We take a holistic approach to children’s education and care, creating a nurturing, respectful, and reciprocal relationship with children and families.
What to expect
Please know that employment with Uniting requires:
- A National Police Check
- Valid NSW Working with Children’s Check (prior to commencement of position)
- First Aid Certificate
- Working Rights Check
- Reference Checks
Uniting is a safeguarding organisation, promoting the safety, wellbeing, and inclusion of all people we serve, including children, young people, seniors and people with Disability. We are a Child Safe Organisation and commit to respecting children and taking action to keep children safe.
How to apply
If you see yourself in this role, we’d love to hear from you. Just click on the ‘Apply now’ button, fill out your details and submit. Once you apply, we’ll keep you up to date on how your application is progressing. We encourage applications from people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.