Location:Parramatta and Western Suburbs
Closing:November 12, 2021
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking a Diploma Qualified Educator to join our team at Greystanes Uniting Church Child Care Centre. The successful applicants will be employed on permanent part time basis.
About the Us
Greystanes Uniting Church Child Care Centre, is a purpose-built long day care nestled in the grounds of Greystanes Uniting Church. Our warm and welcoming service operates during school terms and offers stimulating indoor and outdoor environments. Our programs have as a strong focus on inclusion and support for children with additional needs.
We invite applications for a likeminded Diploma Qualified Educator to join our team ASAP.
Our goal is to enable equitable education outcomes against the five outcome areas of the EYLF for all children in our service.
This role requires a flexible, motivated and sensitive nurturing professional who is eager to work collaboratively within the team to support inclusion of all children and their families/carers.
Who are we?
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
What you need to succeed:
- Must hold a completed Diploma in Children’s Services
- Some experience and/or training in inclusion support is preferred, with a passion to build your skills in this area.
- Have sound knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Framework
- WWCC / First Aid with an Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training Certificate
- Experience in Early Learning, Programming, and observations
- Solid knowledge of Child Protection and Mandatory Reporting
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- Believe in positive team spirit and embrace working in a diverse team
- Have a sunny personality with a positive attitude.
If you want to become a part of this positive and respected working environment, do not hesitate to apply now
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks, which include National Police Checks, Working with Children Checks and Reference Checks.