Location:Brisbane - Southern Suburbs and Logan, Queensland
Closing:December 31, 2024
If there isn’t currently an active vacancy at your preferred Goodlife Health Club, you can register your interest in upcoming full-time and casual vacancies at the following clubs here.
- Browns Plains
- Carina Heights
- Holland Park
- Mount Gravatt
About Goodlife Health Clubs:
As Australia’s premier, privately-owned fitness organisation, Goodlife Health Clubs is in a unique position to kickstart your career in the sector. We currently operate in excess of 90 premium clubs in Queensland, Victoria, South Australia, and Western Australia – providing improved health, well-being and a sense of accomplishment to more than 270,000 members. Our members enjoy access to industry-leading gym facilities, innovative group fitness classes and bespoke personal training solutions – empowering people throughout Australia to live the Goodlife.
As both a service provider and employer our mission is simple: Move people to achieve great things.
Member Support Consultants (MSC’s) play an essential role in building and maintaining a thriving Goodlife Health Club membership base. MSC’s are the first people to interact with prospective members and inspire them to begin their wellness journey with us – they are responsible for helping thousands of people become faster, fitter, stronger and happier versions of themselves.
The role of an MSC is highly varied and has two clear goals – achieving membership growth goals through proactive sales activities and retaining existing members through the provision of “best-in-class” customer service. MCS’s are experts in all things Goodlife: They can seamlessly swap between sales and lead generation; Providing exceptional service and achieving successful customer outcomes on the reception desk and; Proactively communicating with current members to enhance their club experience and drive positive member retention.
- Proactively contribute to club sales budget utilising sales promotions and referrals campaigns
- Generating and converting high-quality sales leads through community outreach, seeking referrals and the identification of new business opportunities
- Achieving the required number of lead contacts via telephone to maximise sales opportunities
- Providing sales presentations and tours to prospective members
- Creating great member journeys via positive and personalised interactions
- Achieving successful outcomes to enquiries
- Opening and closing the club as per the club roster
- Active involvement in member retention programs, inspiring members to continue their fitness journey
- Regular service calls to new and existing members to keep them engaged in their journey – recommending club-based products that would boost their results and amplify their experience
- Current First Aid & CPR certificates.
- Ability to build rapport with people from varied walks of life with a desire to help people succeed in their goals
- The ability to solve problems, and overcome obstacles
- Outstanding communication abilities – able to listen, understand, empathise and influence others
- Tenacity with a natural drive to achieve individual targets and team goals
- Customer focused with a desire to achieve exceptional customer outcomes
What we can offer you:
A career in the fitness industry is a career like no other. With Goodlife Health Clubs, the actions you take every day will inspire others and positively impact the health, well-being and confidence of people across your community.
In addition, we offer:
- A competitive package including base salary, super and uncapped commission
- A complimentary all-access Goodlife membership
- Anniversary leave days and an additional free gym membership for friends and family as part of our “recognition for service awards”
- Career opportunities with Fitness and Lifestyle Group – Asia Pacific’s largest diversified fitness group – develop your career across our brands, locations and disciplines
- Ongoing training and support to develop your customer service, sales and leadership skills through our Gold Certification and Emerging Leader awards
About Fitness & Lifestyle Group:
We are proud to be part of Fitness and Lifestyle Group (FLG). FLG’s portfolio of globally renowned fitness brands includes Goodlife Health Clubs, Fitness First Australia, Jetts, Zap, Barry’s, and HYPOXI. FLG has 500+ physical locations across Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Singapore, and Thailand. Our 10,000+ employees currently help almost a million people live happier, healthier and more active lives, delivering 65 million+ workouts per year.
Please visit our website: careers.fitlg.com for a list of all of our current vacancies and to register for job alerts in your area.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Fitness and Lifestyle Group we bring positive energy and attitude to work every day, we are proud of who we are and who we work for. We don’t just accept individuality; we encourage it and acknowledge the value diversity and inclusivity brings to our organisation. We pride ourselves on empowering our team to be their authentic selves at work.
We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, people of all ages, race, sex, intersex status, gender identity, sexual orientation, people with a disability and from other diverse backgrounds.