Closing:December 31, 2022
About our vacancies:
With vacancies in Adelaide, Albury, Brisbane, Darwin, Gold Coast, Hobart, Launceston, Newcastle, Perth, Sydney, Townsville, Clayton and Sunshine West, there are roles available to begin working immediately, so please send through your expression of interest and let us know you want to join the team!
Some vacant roles on offer;
- Removalist Offsiders
- Sales roles working from home
- Customer Service working from home
- Operations Coordinators (learning all aspects of management)
No industry experience is required, what is important to us is that you have strong communication and be customer service focused.
What we need you to have:
- Attention to detail for recording accurate inventories of packing contents
- Integrity and a positive attitude
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Strong safety focus with a proactive approach to improving safety and compliance
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Kent is an Australian success story that started over 70 years ago and has grown from a family business to an award-winning organisation, built on reputation and excellence. What’s little known about us is what makes Kent such a great place to work, our people. We have so many employee stories to share, like those that have been a part of Kent for decades, or our youngest State Manager who started out driving trucks. And then there is our father and daughter duo who proves some family businesses are worth trusting your family with.
Why work for us:
- We offer well above award rates with 10% superannuation and lots of options for overtime
- Full work uniform provided
- A company culture that genuinely values its people but isn’t afraid to have some fun
- We always look within so great opportunities to try other business areas such as Sales, Training or Operations
- Comprehensive induction ensuring that you get the best start
- Multiple performance incentives across the busy period that really add up financially
You may not fit the requirements 100% but that’s ok, like we said we focus on training and ensuring you have a clear understanding of the role we entrust you to undertake.