Location:Multiple locations, Australia
Closing:December 31, 2022
Become the best version of yourself. Barry’s isn’t a fitness trend. It’s the original results-driven workout, that makes anything possible!
Barry’s game-changing fitness classes offer our global community, the OG #FitFam, the Best Workout in the World® — a workout that is as effective as it is fun. Founded in 1998 in West Hollywood by celebrity trainer, Barry Jay, Barry’s has led the fitness industry in innovation.
Today, you can experience our signature Red Room in more than 70 studios across 10 countries – including our four state-of-the-art studios in Australia. Whether you’re sprinting, lifting, or riding, we’re on a mission to inspire you to work(out) hard, have fun, find your strength, and be your best.
As a Front Desk Team Member, you’ll be the first line of contact for Barry’s clients. You will provide superior customer service and support to our clients regarding class selections, membership queries, Fuel Bar orders, and merchandise purchases.
When meeting and greeting our clients, you will be charismatic and energetic, ensuring our clients and customers feel welcomed into the Barry’s community. Our ideal candidate will possess exceptional customer service and communication skills, thrive in a team-oriented environment, and have an infectious passion (even obsession – we get it!) for fitness.
- Exceptional customer service capability
- A passion for fitness and training
- Outstanding communication abilities – able to listen, understand, empathise and influence others
- Naturally driven to achieve individual and team goals
- Naturally optimistic and enthusiastic
- Ability to prioritise work in a fast-paced environment
No prior experience is required. We believe that if you have the right attributes and share our vision, we can give you the tools you need to thrive with us, including access to our Gold cert training.
In addition, for employees who meet eligibility criteria, you can choose to access free qualifications including a Cert III in Business (Customer Engagement), Cert III Business (Business Administration), Cert III in Retail, Cert IV in Business, or a Diploma in Business.
What we can offer you:
A career where your actions can impact the health, well-being, and confidence of the people you interact with.
In addition, we offer:
- A competitive package including base salary, super and uncapped commission
- Access to Barry’s classes
- Additional benefits include anniversary leave days a as part of our recognition for service awards
- Career opportunities with Fitness and Lifestyle Group – Asia Pacific’s largest diversified fitness group – develop your career across our brands, locations, and disciplines
- Ongoing training and support to develop your customer service, sales, and leadership skills
About Fitness & Lifestyle Group:
We are proud to be part of Fitness and Lifestyle Group (FLG). FLG’s portfolio of globally renowned fitness brands includes Goodlife Health Clubs, Fitness First Australia, Jetts, Zap, Barry’s, and HYPOXI. FLG has 500+ physical locations across Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Singapore, and Thailand. Our 10,000+ employees currently help almost a million people live happier, healthier and more active lives, delivering 65 million+ workouts per year.
Please visit our website: careers.fitlg.com for a list of all of our current vacancies and to register for job alerts in your area.
Please note, we are currently only able to accept applications from those aged 18 and over.