Location:Sydney, New South Wales
Closing:Closing in 2 hours
Join the BINGO family in a permanent full-time labourer position where OUR PEOPLE are at the heart of everything we do!
From a range of comprehensive training and career pathway opportunities and excellent rewards, this is your chance to work in the LARGEST and most ADVANCED dry and mixed waste recycling facility in the WORLD and it’s right here in Sydney’s Western suburbs at BINGO Eastern Creek!
How are you important to us?
Our construction waste recycling labourers are working towards BINGO’s clear purpose while diverting waste from landfill to recycling by identifying and sorting recyclable materials along our processing lines and conveyor belts. You will assist in the recovery of recyclable materials including bricks, cement, tiles, steel and timber – help us push for a WASTE-FREE AUSTRALIA!
What you bring:
- Current driver’s licence and own transport is highly preferable due to limited public transport options – your safety is our number one priority
- Ability to safely complete a range of physical and manual tasks including standing for long periods – you will get plenty of breaks we promise!
- Be happy to roll your sleeves up in a heavy industrial environment. It gets noisy! It can get dusty! It’s busy but it’s fun so you have to love working in a TEAM who work together to push for great outcomes
- We care about your safety first so the ability to read and understand vital safety signs will help US take care of YOU
What YOU can get as a GOgetter!
- When you join the BINGO family, you can make $1500 for every friend you bring to BINGO!
- Buy a new car through our novated lease partners – FLEETPLUS
- Our employee support partner SONDER provides our employees and their loved ones with the well-being support EVERYONE deserves
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology in recycling recovery
- A strong, employee and safety-driven company culture
- TRAINING and progression opportunities within the BINGO family
- Plenty of overtime and Saturday work if that’s what you want!
- Full uniforms and PPE
At BINGO we are committed to building a workforce that reflects the communities and customers we serve. We are a proud RAP organisation and we are committed to achieving an inclusive workforce. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.