Closing:Closing in 1 hours
Teys Australia are looking for enthusiastic school leavers who are ready to jump in and start their working career.
We have a number of opportunities available at Teys. To start out you will learn the basics such as hygiene, safety and food safety practices, product sorting, packing, loading along with learning about our customers and products. You will be a full time employee right from the start, earning a minimum of $42k + super with occasional overtime, penalty rates + other great benefits!
What you need to be successful?
At Teys we value commitment, reliability, and hard work. We understand that as school leavers you may have some or no previous work experience and that is okay with us! We will train you with the skills and knowledge needed for your job.
Five key things we need from you:
- Be ready for a challenge and bring your ‘can do’ attitude;
- Be organised and committed, turn up for your shift on time every time;
- Be safe and act responsibly, safety is everyone’s responsibility including you;
- Be a team player and willing to help others get the job done;
- Be patient, there is a lot to learn and getting used to the job can take some time but it is all part of the process.
The application process:
- After submitting your application, it will be reviewed by the Human Resource Manager. They will contact you to discuss your application before organising an interview either onsite or online.
- Once past the interview phase, we will need to conduct a physical assessment which will help us to assess if you are physically fit for the job requirements, at this stage we will also conduct a drug and alcohol test.
- Finally, we will conduct a Q-Fever vaccination process and you will move on to being inducted into Teys.
If you have any further questions about the opportunities available please email them to email@example.com
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment within a growing business offering excellent career development and opportunities, we encourage you to apply today. We are connected socially so check us out at www.teysaust.com.au or join us on Facebook.