Closing:Closing in 7 hours
Autosports Groups represent a number of prestigious brands including, Bentley, Aston Martin, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi and many more. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a number of apprentices to join our Sydney dealerships.
- Gain a nationally recognised automotive qualification.
- Comprehensive on-the-job training with modern equipment
- Individual and team incentive programs (as appropriate)
In this role:
- You will gain knowledge on basic vehicle diagnostics and guided fault finding with the appropriate diagnostics tools.
- You will work alongside a dedicated mentor who will support you throughout your qualification.
- You will perform standard maintenance, testing and adjustment work.
- You will assist other team members in completing repairs, ordering parts, or supporting customers as necessary.
- You will assist with cleaning and maintaining workshop tools and equipment
- You will develop the necessary skills and competencies whilst completing studies to obtain recognition as a trade’s person and be acknowledged as a certified technician.
The successful candidate should possess the following attributes:
- A passion for Automotive and the desire to become a highly skilled and professional technician.
- Well-spoken with excellent customer service skill
- Strong sense of self-motivation and enthusiasm with a high work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Honesty, trustworthiness, and punctuality
- Current driver’s licence
- Attention to detail and able to follow processes.
More about Autosports
The Autosports Group is a large, listed retail automotive group representing the world’s greatest prestige and super luxury automotive brands. What does that mean for you? It means that you will be joining a team (within a much bigger team) offering development opportunities and the chance to work alongside some of the best people working in our industry today.
At Autosports Group our purpose is to drive endless possibilities. Our Values include Strive for Excellence, Care, The Village and to Lead Change. We warmly welcome people of all genders, backgrounds, and situations to tailor an equal diverse customer base.
Some of the Benefits:
- Uniform Provided
- Paid Parental Leave
- Family and Friends Referral Program
- Discounted Health Insurance with HCF
- Professional Employee Assistance Program
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.