Closing:Closing in 24 hours
BINGO is a fully integrated recycling and resource management company that provides solutions across the entire waste management supply chain in New South Wales, Victoria, and Queensland.
In 2021, a consortium led by Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA) acquired BINGO Industries. MIRA is one of the world’s leading alternative asset managers and forms part of the Macquarie Group Limited.
With rapid expansion and growing sales nationally, our bin manufacturing arm, TORO Waste Equipment, are looking for a dedicated Factory Hand’s to support the welder’s and spray painters in our Coopers Plains workshop.
- Day shift available
- Assisting with the manufacturing and assembly of various sized steel and plastic waste equipment
- Sand, paint, and stencil skip bins.
- Skilled and unskilled labourer in the manufacture, maintenance, and repair of bins
- Assist the welders, spray painters and other skilled trades with manufacturing, maintenance, and repair work.
- Assisting BIGNO and Toro customers with their orders, whilst demonstrating a high regard for customer service.
- General workshop duties
- On the job training provided
- All PPE
What we offer you as a GOGetter:
- Employee benefits including performance incentive bonuses, recognition programs, access to corporate health cover through HCF and novated leave vehicles through FLEETPLUS
- Our employee support partner SONDER provide our employees and their loved ones with the wellbeing support EVERYONE deserves
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology in steel manufacturing
- The chance to lead, develop and grow a diverse team
- A strong, employee and safety driven company culture
- On the job training and progression opportunities within the BINGO family
- All PPE and uniform provided
What you bring:
- Previous experience in a workshop or factory highly desired
- Capable of using basic hand tools
- Current drivers’ licence and reliable transport
- Flexibility to work overtime and Saturday’s where required
- Ability to identify and resolve mechanical problems
- A strong safety focused work ethic
At BINGO we are committed to building a workforce that reflects the communities and customers we serve. We are a proud RAP organisation and we are committed to achieving an inclusive workforce. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.