Nutrien Ag Solutions Graduate Program
As a graduate with Australia’s leading agri-business, you will support our farmers to grow the world from the ground up. Backed by our values of safety and integrity, we are developing the future leaders of the ag industry. The Nutrien Ag Solutions Graduate Program has been carefully designed to inspire, educate and support the next generation of specialists and leaders. Our Graduate Program attracts the brightest minds to a career in agriculture.
The Nutrien Ag Solutions Graduate Program has two main career streams to choose from:
- Agronomy Graduate Program (located in regional and rural areas)
- Agribusiness Graduate Program (such as Insurance, Financial Services, Procurement, Merchandising and Corporate Affairs)
About the program:
During the 24-month program all Graduates will be involved in four leadership and skill-building workshops, complete an individual and group project, and have a mentor assigned to them to provide ongoing support.
The Corporate Support Graduates will undertake three rotations in the 24-months (for eight months at a time) and complete two short-term placements (two weeks each) in the regional network.
Our Agronomy Graduates will be based in regional locations across Australia. Those in NSW and Queensland will be required to rotate three times in the first year (no rotations in the second year of the program).
What to expect:
- Accelerated learning opportunities to kick start your career in agriculture.
- Rotational program for most Graduates to expose you to different parts of the business and an opportunity to immerse yourself in a variety of projects, products and technology.
- Join a global business with more than 23,000 employees and operations and investments in 14 countries. Nutrien is the world’s largest provider of crop inputs, services and solutions for farmers. Together we are supporting our farmers to be world-leaders in how they sustainably produce their food and fibre.
- Professional networking opportunities to allow you to socialize with your peers and leaders across the business.
- Professional development opportunities to grow your business, communication, problem-solving and data-analysis skills.
- Support from business and industry leaders to develop personally and professionally. Our Graduate package has a competitive starting salary and other benefits.
Who we’re looking for:
To be considered for the Nutrien Ag Solutions Graduate Program, you need to have completed a Bachelor’s degree (or higher qualification), before the start of the 2022 program in either Agricultural Science, Rural Science, Finance, Supply Chain, Communication or any related business degree.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate a willingness to learn, strong communication skills, problem solving skills and leadership potential.
Experience in the agriculture industry is not required, however we are looking for those who are genuinely passionate about supporting our farmers to feed and clothe the world.
Applications for the 2022 Nutrien Ag Solutions Graduate Program open 1 July 2021 and close 30 July 2021.
Applications must include:
- Copy of your CV
- Cover letter outlining your passion for agriculture
- Copy of Academic transcript
All applications will be reviewed, and selected candidates will progress to an initial video interview with a member of our Talent Attraction Team. Short-listed candidates will proceed to another round of interviews. Successful applicants will be offered a position in September 2021, to commence the role in February 2022.