Closing:Closing in 5 hours
- Flexible working; Plan work around your life, not the other way around!
- Benefits including half day Fridays in summer, Birthday leave and FREE Chicken!
- The chicken came first and so do you! Work with people not numbers.
At Craveable Brands we’re the proud owner of three iconic Australian food brands: Red Rooster, Oporto and Chicken Treat. And while some of our brands have been around for over 50 years, today we’re one of the fastest growing restaurant brands in the country.
We’re big but well portioned, so everyone has the chance to make a difference. As customer fanatics, we’re all committed to success and can see the outcomes of our efforts. You can even taste it.
About the role
The Senior ER consultant is responsible for working with the Employee Relations team to ensure compliance across the group in accordance with the Employee Relations Framework. This includes developing tools and resources, assisting with training and delivery, and providing expert advice to all key stakeholders.
Key Activities include:
Manage the Employee Relations and Compliance Frameworks
- Support the implementation of the ER framework including both proactive and reactive activities to ensure full legal compliance of operations.
- Conduct internal ER health checks with Franchise Partners, providing guidance and education on ER obligations.
ER Helpline & Case Management
- Answer calls in a timely manner and respond to enquiries from Franchise Partners, Restaurant Leaders and employees (our customers), ensuring all customers are assisted and advised in a positive and proactive manner.
- Ensure appropriate record keeping that informs ER reporting and allows for appropriate follow up where required.
- Manage or assist in any investigation required, as allocated, for issues that are unable to be resolved at first point of contact, including supporting the Operations teams to guide Franchisees and employees through investigations.
Development of Employee Relations Resources
- Design, develop and implement resources, templates, training and tools as needed to ensure compliance and best practice across the Group.
- 3 – 5 years experience in Employment Relations or related fields.
- An understanding of relevant employment-related policies, applicable enterprise agreements and employment law.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and ‘translate’ the world of ER into plain English.
- Approachable in nature with the ability to convey compassion and handle sensitive matters appropriately.
- An unbiased and impartial approach when providing expert advice to stakeholders.
- Tertiary education in HR, ER or a related discipline
- Previous experience in hospitality or restaurant industries.
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Summer Working Hours so you can make the most of the warmer weather. That means Friday afternoons off in summer!
- Free food at all our brands cause don’t we all love chicken!
- Paid Good Deed days supporting a charity that means something to you.
- Extra day of leave in your birthday month to celebrate.
- 26 weeks paid parental leave with eligibility from the first day of employment.
- Discounted gym membership and health insurance. Get access to retail discounts including fashion, tech, furniture, fitness and more!
Don’t let the passion for chicken fool you, we’re a very human organisation and put our people first. Hard working, caring and fun, we enjoy a collaborative culture where our key ingredient is our people who strive to be their best.
If this sounds like the type of place you can spread your wings, apply today.
We truly believe that bringing together people from diverse backgrounds is key to our ability to continue to grow and do our best work. That’s why we want you to apply even if you don’t think you tick all the boxes – we’re looking for many different skills and abilities to build our culture.