Closing:Closing in 22 hours
About the Role
Our Technicians carry out a full range of tasks from routine servicing and computer diagnostics through to major mechanical repairs. CMV is seeking applicants for the next generation of Apprentices to join our team of highly skilled and trained Technicians at our Warrnambool Dealership. This is a four year Apprenticeship. You will learn your trade with the very latest equipment and technology. On completion of your apprenticeship, you then proceed to working for CMV as a fully qualified Diesel Technician.
- You will be trained as a Heavy Vehicle Diesel Technician
- Receive training at our Training Institute by in house and TAFE Trainers
- Become part of the Volvo Group Australia network
- Learn to maintain, service, repair and overhaul a wide variety of componentry
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity, you must have:-
- Successfully completed year 11 and/or Automotive VET studies
- Have a current driver’s licence
- Have good attention to detail
- A good mechanical aptitude
- Have a friendly and positive can do attitude
- Your resume should highlight any automotive related activities, hobbies or work experiences you may have undertaken
- Ongoing mentoring and support from our highly skilled Technicians
- Inhouse Training Institute
- Above Award wages
- Fully laundered overalls, toolbox and safety equipment
- Nationally recognized accreditation upon completion
- Work with global brands
- Become part of the CMV Group of companies
If you are eager to learn and want to kickstart your career, please click the APPLY button now.
Who is CMV Truck & Bus Warrnambool?
CMV Truck & Bus Warrnambool is the largest heavy duty truck repair centre between Geelong and Mount Gambier and is located on Victoria’s south-west coast. We supply both truck parts and servicing and repairs of Volvo Trucks & Buses, UD Trucks and Mack Trucks. The Warrnambool Dealership was acquired by CMV Truck & Bus in February 2023.
From a staff of five in 1934, the CMV Group now runs substantial operations in automotive dealerships and agriculture predominately in Victoria and South Australia, employing more than 1,700 staff. CMV also administers the CMV Group Foundation, a charitable trust which channels the Group’s distributable profit back into the community through donations to worthy causes.
The CMV Group’s commitment to the State of Victoria, its businesses and its communities is demonstrated by their continual investment in further developing the facilities, their dedication to improving efficiencies and elevating customer service levels within the automotive industry. We remain committed to employing local talented staff, wherever possible.
The Warrnambool Dealership forms part of CMV Truck & Bus who are a subsidiary of the CMV Family owned group of companies. CMV Truck & Bus has eight main dealerships across Victoria and is the Victorian Dealer for Volvo Group Australia (Mack, UD and Volvo) with over 500 employees. As we are the authorized Dealer, we sell trucks and buses and provide service and parts for our complete range.
Our success is driven by our core values; Safety First, Can Do. Ask the Question, Do the Right Thing and Mutual Respect. These are applied in equal measures to our employees, customers and the community and demonstrated by everyone within our business.