Closing:Closing in 23 hours
Europcar Australia has an exciting opportunity for a driven and self-motivated Junior Account Manager / Sales Coordinator to join our Sales team based in Tullamarine, Victoria on a permanent full time basis.
Reporting to the Head of Leisure Sales, this role is responsible for providing sales support and business analysis services as well as managing a portfolio of low spend customers.
Some of the key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide sales support, business analysis and administration to the Leisure Sales Team / other Europcar sales teams across Australia and NZ
- Assist sales team to strengthen account relationships, help solve issues and answer product queries.
- Establish relationships with head office departments and ensure SLA’s are met
- Coordinate sales activities and key projects and ensure the sales team and actioning in line with the plan
- Preparation of customer proposals, submissions, tender responses, sales information kits using the big library as a resource
- Provide monthly and quarterly management reporting to customers using Business Objects
- Administration of our CRM tool – SalesForce. Ensure compliance to SalesForce business rules and conduct usage audits
- Attend Sales meetings and functions as required and organisation, coordination of meetings
- Take a planned approach to managing customer relationships and achieve existing business revenue targets
- Use customer service skills to ensure proactive service to customers and respond to any concerns raised
To be considered, you should possess:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working within a similar role
- Previous sales / business experience would be an advantage
- Experience working with Salesforce, Business Objects and Greenway is highly desirable
- Sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Computer literacy, intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- Great opportunity to develop and grow your Sales career!
- Attractive remuneration package including eligibility to participate in a bonus scheme
- Ability to work from home under a hybrid working model
- Join a global organisation with the opportunity for career growth
- Fantastic team and company culture, working alongside an energetic, support and high performing team
- Onsite free parking available
- Staff discounts (including Accor hotel discounts after 12 months of service)
- Discounted car rental – great discounts for staff, family and friends
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Free premium subscription and unlimited access to the Calm app – the #1 app for mental fitness!
About Europcar Mobility Group
Europcar Mobility Group is a major player in mobility markets. Its purpose is to offer attractive alternatives to vehicle ownership, in a responsible and sustainable manner.
With this in mind, the Group offers a wide range of car and van rental services – be it for a few hours, a few days, a week, a month or more – with a fleet equipped with the latest engines, and which will be increasingly “green” in the years to come.
Customers’ satisfaction is at the heart of the Group’s ambition and that of its employees. It also fuels the ongoing development of new offerings in the Group’s three business lines – Professional, Leisure and Proximity – which respond to the specific needs and use cases of both businesses and individuals.
The Group’s 4 major brands are: Europcar® – the European leader of car rental and light commercial vehicle rental, Goldcar® – the lowcost carrental Leader in Europe, InterRent® – ‘mid-tier’ car rental and Ubeeqo® – one of the European leaders of roundtrip car-sharing (BtoB, BtoC). Europcar Mobility Group delivers its mobility solutions worldwide through an extensive network in over 140 countries (including wholly owned subsidiaries – 18 in Europe, 1 in the USA, 2 in Australia and New Zealand – completed by franchises and partners).
Further details on our website: www.europcar-mobility-group.com
IMPORTANT: Europcar Mobility Group conducts pre-employment screening checks on all prospective employees to verify prospective employees are not recorded on an International Sanctions List. By submitting your application you consent to Europcar Mobility Group completing a check as part of its recruitment process.
Applicants must be willing to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination, or their medical exemption if applicable.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted