Location:North Turramurra, NSW
Closing:July 31, 2022
HammondCare North Turramurra is currently looking for Casual Kitchen Hands to join our team.
HammondCare has a unique model of care which places the residents needs as our number one priority. As a part of the Support Service’s Team you will support our model of care by delivering high quality services within our kitchen environment to our residents in accordance with the organisational mission and mission in action statement.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be flexible and able to commit to a range of shifts including weekends
- Value teamwork but also be able to work independently and show initiative
- Follow all cleaning guidelines & schedules for all equipment & working surfaces
- Demonstrated understanding of safe manual handling and standard precautions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Understand safe food handling principles & how to create a safe working environment
- Experience in preparing and cooking within an Aged Care environment would be advantageous
What are the benefits of working with HammondCare?
- Flexible working environment to deliver a healthy work/life balance
- Gain access to multiple health and fitness facilities at a low fee with Fitness Passport
- Be supported & empowered in your role to really make a difference to our residents
- A workplace trainer on each site committed to your ongoing training & development
- HammondCare College to provide you ongoing opportunities to grow
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need.
As one of Australia’s most innovative health & aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.