Location:Ingleburn, New South Wales
Closing:Closing in 7 hours
You’ve probably heard of Coates or seen our orange hire equipment on job sites around Australia. But we’re more than just scissor lifts and diggers. We’re an end-to-end solutions company operating across five key areas: Equipment Hire; Engineering Solutions; Industrial Solutions; Power & HVAC; and Training. We’re proudly Australian-owned, with a long history of supporting customers to deliver major projects, and an exciting future focused on digital transformation, sustainability and growth.
Your new role in Ingleburn awaits:
At Coates, labourers (internally titled Yardperson) are a key support function for the maintenance of the Branch yard area. In addition to providing a high level of customer service you will need to:
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles in-line with company policy procedures and guides
- Perform general yard duties, basic repair and maintenance
- Cleaning of equipment and facilities to ensure a safe and organised yard
- Promote a Safety First – Zero Harm safety culture – champion safety to your colleagues and customers.
- Previous experience from a similar role
- A current forklift license (experience desirable)
- A current driver’s license
- A strong commitment to safety
Popular career pathways include Driver, Trades Assistant, Equipment Maintenance Coordinator or even an Apprenticeship.
What you’ll get in return:
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy a range of perks and benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration (because we value great work and believe it should be rewarded)
- Training and development to help build your career and equip you for success.
- Purchased extra leave program if you want some more time to do the things you love
- Discounted hire equipment so you can finally finish that home reno job
- Supportive and inclusive team culture that empowers you to do your best work
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for professional and confidential counselling and support
- Volunteering opportunities through the Coates Foundation so you can connect to your community
At Coates, we know that people, organisations and communities thrive when everyone feels valued and included. So, we’re proud to be implementing our second Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) and working to continually improve gender representation and the development of our future female leaders via our annual LEAP program. Safety always comes first at Coates. Our safety-driven processes and policies aim to ensure all stakeholders go to work and return home safely to their families and communities.
Ready to apply?
If you’d like to get on the path to success, please follow the links or apply via careers.coates.com.au
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our culture. We’re committed to continually increasing the diversity of our workforce, including leadership levels. We actively encourage all people to apply.
Coates. Equipped for you