Location:West Melbourne, Victoria
Closing:Closing in 4 hours
Join the BINGO family in a permanent full time labourer position where OUR PEOPLE are at the heart of everything we do!
From a range of comprehensive training and career pathway opportunities and excellent rewards, this is your chance to work and grow in our dry and mixed waste recycling facility in West Melbourne. No experience required and on the job training is provided!
How are you important to us?
Our construction waste recycling labourers are working towards BINGO’s clear purpose while diverting waste from landfill by identifying and sorting recyclable materials along our processing lines and conveyor belts. You will assist in the recovery of recyclable materials including bricks, cement, tiles, steel and timber. You play an important role that helps us push for a WASTE FREE AUSTRALIA!
What you bring:
- Flexibility to work our DAY Shift 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM or AFTERNOON Shift 3:15 PM – 12:15AM
- Current drivers’ licence and own transport is highly preferable due to limited public transport options – your safety is our number one priority
- Ability to safely complete a range of physical and manual tasks including standing for long periods – you will get plenty of breaks we promise!
- Be happy to roll your sleeves up in a heavy industrial environment. It gets noisy! It can get dusty! It’s busy but it’s fun so you have to love working in a TEAM who work together to push for great outcomes
- We care about your safety first so the ability to read and understand very important safety signs will help US take care of YOU
- Excitement around the opportunity to work with the latest technology in recycling recovery
What you can get as a GOgetter!
- Employee Referral Bonus – Pocket an extra $1500 bonus by referring a friend or someone in your network to join BINGO.
- Novated Lease – Buy a new car through FLEETPLUS
- Health Fund – BINGO has partnered with HCF, Australia’s most-trusted health fund, to provide you with cover you can count on
- Sonder – Our employee support partner provides you and your loved ones with the wellbeing and safety support EVERYONE deserves
- Recognition programs – Be rewarded when you live the BINGO values
- Training & Career Development Programs – BINGO understands the importance of giving back to their employees and investing in a wide range of accredited training programs
- A strong, employee and safety driven company culture
- Full uniform and PPE provided
Please note applicants for this role will be subject to pre-employment checks including a medical assessment.
At BINGO we are committed to building a workforce that reflects the communities and customers we serve. We are a proud RAP organisation and we are committed to achieving an inclusive workforce. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.