Location:Multiple locations, Australia
Closing:December 31, 2022
At Zap Fitness 24/7, we’re committed to motivating more movement for Australians.
What started out as a single club in Tasmania, has since become Australia’s fastest-growing, fully-owned, 24-hour gym chain with over 55 world-class locations now conveniently located through Tasmania, South Australia, and Victoria.
In a bid to motivate more Australians to prioritize the importance of regular movement, Zap Fitness offers a range of convenient training solutions including 24/7 access, personal training, and affordable membership options.
Our team of passionate health and fitness professionals are always on hand to help ensure you feel comfortable, confident, and committed to your health and fitness goals, every time you visit the gym.
Member Services Representatives (MSR’s) are our brand ambassadors. They are responsible for driving an exceptional member experience, building strong relationships with new and existing members, helping them to stay motivated and crush their fitness goals. MSR’s provide high-end premium customer service that drives member growth and retention.
- The ability to find solutions that produce exceptional customer experiences
- The ability to build rapport with people from all walks of life
- Goal orientated
- Outcomes focussed
No prior experience is required. We believe that if you have the right qualities we can give you the support you need to build a successful career with us.
As a member of the Zap Fitness 24/7 family, you will have access to our Gold Certification and Emerging Leaders programs to accelerate your career with us.
In addition, for employees who meet eligibility criteria, you can choose to access free qualifications including a Cert III in Business (Customer Engagement), Cert III Business (Business Administration), Cert III in Retail, Cert IV in Business, or a Diploma in Business.
What we can offer you:
A career where your actions can impact the health, well-being, and confidence of the people you interact with.
In addition, we offer:
- A competitive package including base salary, super, and commission
- Work-out at work with a complimentary Zap membership
- Additional benefits include anniversary leave days and an additional free gym membership for friends and family as part of our recognition for service awards
- Career opportunities with Fitness and Lifestyle Group – Asia Pacific’s largest diversified fitness group – develop your career across our brands, locations, and disciplines
- Ongoing training and support to develop your customer service, sales, and leadership skills
About Fitness & Lifestyle Group:
We are proud to be part of Fitness and Lifestyle Group (FLG). FLG’s portfolio of globally renowned fitness brands includes Goodlife Health Clubs, Fitness First Australia, Jetts, Zap, Barry’s, and HYPOXI. FLG has 500+ physical locations across Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Singapore, and Thailand. Our 10,000+ employees currently help almost a million people live happier, healthier and more active lives, delivering 65 million+ workouts per year.
Please visit our website: careers.fitlg.com for a list of all of our current vacancies and to register for job alerts in your area.
Please note, we are currently only able to accept applications from those aged 18 and over.