Closing:Closing in 24 hours
- Make significant and satisfying commercial impacts.
- Flexible working; Plan work around your life, not the other way around!
- Its not just chicken; work across entire categories and menus.
About the role
Working within our food team this role is part of a 12 month project to identify and optimize menu innovation and supply chain processes across Craveable Brands. This role interacts with multiple stakeholders to identify opportunities for continuous improvement from a commercial perspective, provide actionable pathways to improvement and support in the execution across the business.
Key Activities Include:
- Identify commercial opportunities across the procurement, quality assurance & menu innovation scope.
- Assess these opportunities to establish priority of execution.
- Engage peer groups regarding opportunities for change, impacts & change benefits.
- Work within Craveable processes inclusive of Supply Chain, Quality, Menu Innovation & Go to Market to ensure effective change control & stakeholder engagement.
- Liaise with external suppliers regarding opportunity viability, planning & execution.
- Execute change with all key stakeholders while maintaining customer expectations, product quality & food safety.
- Providing ongoing reporting on individual opportunity progression.
- Ensure products continue to meet specification expectations and demand and ensure adherence to industry quality and safety standards within any opportunity execution.
- Ensure all changed products and procedures are scientifically validated and maintain all relevant test records.
- Highlight any operational procedures for improvement regarding cost reduction & mitigation with internal stakeholders.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in food science, manufacturing, or a related industry.
- Tertiary qualifications in food Science or related disciplines.
- Hands on experience and strong understanding of product development, supply chain or manufacturing functionality and processes inclusive of product quality.
- Proven understanding of operational and commercial levers and the ability to identify commercial opportunities.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- QSR experience is advantageous but not required.
- Strong problem-solving, attention to detail, analytical and documentation skills.
- Summer Working Hours so you can make the most of the warmer weather. That means Friday afternoons off in summer!
- Free food at all our brands cause don’t we all love chicken!
- Paid Good Deed days supporting a charity that means something to you.
- Extra day of leave in your birthday month to celebrate.
- Discounted gym membership and health insurance. Get access to retail discounts including fashion, tech, furniture, fitness and more!
At Craveable Brands we’re the proud owner of three iconic Australian food brands: Red Rooster, Oporto and Chicken Treat. And while some of our brands have been around for over 50 years, today we’re one of the fastest growing restaurant brands in the country.
We’re big but well portioned, so everyone has the chance to make a difference. As customer fanatics, we’re all committed to success and can see the outcomes of our efforts. You can even taste it.