Closing:Closing in 13 hours
- Never boring or slow! Work with passionate people in our operations team.
- Flexible working; Plan work around your life, not the other way around!
- Take ownership and make a real impact to our restaurants and franchisees!
Red Rooster is Australia’s first and favourite chicken shop, loved by Aussies for almost 50 years. We’re passionate about our people – that is, our crew, customers and community – and we’re here to satisfy Australia’s chicken cravings.
At Red Rooster we are serious about creating craveable experiences that put smiles on our customers’ faces… and that’s where you come in.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Operations Services, this role provides in depth support to all levels in restaurant operations and works closely with support functions to provide exceptional customer service experiences to our customers. With an emphasis on continuous improvement and ensuring operational excellence the National Operations Consultant champions brand standards, coaches and collaborates, and supports the successful execution of new initiatives across the network.
Key Activities Include
Driving operational excellence:
- Lead the review, update and maintenance of training material, policies, and procedures.
- Collaborate on regular communications between support functions and restaurant network.
- Champion end user experience on restaurant systems and processes.
Support outstanding customer experience:
- Collaborate with support functions to implement and deliver new initiatives, products and processes.
- Champion customer and franchisee feedback survey’s and provide recommendations to the wider support function.
- Streamline our processes to simplify execution and enable restaurants to deliver an amazing experience for every customer
Coaching and Guidance:
- Directly support franchisees and field teams on operational processes, systems and procedures.
- Provide coaching and support to operations teams on new campaign launches, initiatives etc.
Drive continuous improvement:
- Champion continuous improvement initiatives across the network and facilitate ongoing feedback between operational and support functions.
- Strong knowledge in commercial operations, safety, customer experience and operational processes.
- Proven experience in QSR, FMCG or similar industry.
- Dedication to operational excellence with a drive to find opportunities for continuous improvement.
- High level communication, coaching and collaboration skills.
- Previous experience in a franchised retail model highly desirable.
- Prior experience working with a variety of support functions including marketing, learning and ER teams.
- Exposure to retail systems and hardware.
- Summer Working Hours so you can make the most of the warmer weather. That means Friday afternoons off in summer!
- Free food at all our brands cause don’t we all love chicken!
- Paid Good Deed days supporting a charity that means something to you.
- Extra day of leave in your birthday month to celebrate.
- 26 weeks paid parental leave with eligibility from the first day of employment.
- Discounted gym membership and health insurance. Get access to retail discounts including fashion, tech, furniture, fitness and more!
Never boring or slow, you’ll work with passionate people, gaining skills and building friendships
you can carry with you for the rest of your life.
And when you’re part of Red Rooster, you’re part of Craveable Brands, a national team that offers
career opportunities far beyond your local restaurant.
Want to be part of our awesome crew? Apply today!
We truly believe that bringing together people from diverse backgrounds is key to our ability to continue to grow and do our best work. That’s why we want you to apply even if you don’t think you tick all the boxes – we’re looking for many different skills and abilities to build our culture.