Location:Sydney, New South Wales
Closing:Closing in 5 hours
Customer Service is our priority and is the driving force behind our vision and values. With more and more people relocating across the country and the globe, our teams are working harder than ever. We are looking for an Office Support Administrator to join the team for the summer period. this critical role is the first point of contact for all customer enquiries. It is essential that the person in this role can build rapport in person and over the phone and facilitate all aspects of customer service. This position will also provide sales and administration support, reporting to the Operations Manager, this is a great opportunity to get exposure in our organization as we grow during a time of unprecedented demand on relocations.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Displaying a flare for customer service to support our Sales and Operations teams.
- Ensure that all incoming calls are answered promptly.
- Returning voicemail calls prior to close of business.
- Greet and assist customers and suppliers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Direct calls to the appropriate employee in an efficient and professional manner.
- Confirming job times with clients via outbound phone calls
- General administration duties including typing, filing and photocopying.
- Prepare and send overnight courier bags.
- Follow up payment with customers, take credit card payments over phone for outstanding invoices if required.
Ideally you will have previous experience in administration or reception supporting a remote team or onsite team. This role will come with a full induction and training program to get the individual up to speed.
What we hope you have:
- Clear and friendly communication over the phone
- Confidence dealing with people of all levels
- A methodical approach to ensure all items are ticked off for the day
- A time management expert who can prioritise and step it up when it’s busy
You may not fit the requirements 100% but that’s ok, like we mentioned we focus on training and development. This is a great opportunity to step into a client coordinator and customer service role that will set you up for success for the next step in your career.
Kent is an Australian success story that started over 75 years ago and has grown from a family business to an award-winning organisation. Don’t make the mistake of thinking we’re just a bunch of trucks, we have over 400 amazing employees and contractors across a network of almost 20 locations. Our specialised business units supporting our operations are high performing but still know how to have fun. Including our tech team who build bespoke systems inhouse, and marketing who enhance our digital transformation. What’s little known about us is that Kent is a great place to work because we have great people with great stories. They reflect the rich heritage we have as well as the next generation of new ideas, a winning combo for us to innovate and drive the industry to new heights.
- We offer a competitive salary plus super and additional incentives
- Genuine work life balance
- Everyone having access to training and development
- Kent CARE Program focus on staff wellbeing and mental health
- FleetPartners Fully Maintained Novated Leases
- Staff discounts on storage and removals services
- Recognition incentives in the form of digital gifts
- We believe in inclusiveness and workplace equality
- Support for women choosing a management career path
- 2M invested in technology including bespoke systems built in-house
- 5 star rated onboarding experience
- 1 in 5 roles are filled internally, we love promoting from within
- Diverse business areas that offer additional opportunity