Location:Sydney, New South Wales
Closing:Closing in 1 hours
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to work for a leader within the Removals and Relocations industry, want to make a difference and own what you do, we are looking for you to join our team!
About The Role
As a member of the Grace Removals team, we are seeking motivated individuals to join our friendly team at this entry level role.
You will be supporting our experienced crew and learning the specialist skills of our trade; the role is varied; where no two days are the same.
From this first step, our Skills Path training scheme will take you on a learning journey to a whole new career. Maybe in the future you will drive one of our trucks, run our warehouse or run the company!
The duties will include:
- Careful packing and unpacking of customer effects
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Read and complete paperwork required, sometimes using a tablet
- Communicate regularly with the customer during uplift & delivery
- Helping maintain clean and tidy vehicles, equipment and warehouse
- To be considered for this role, you will:
- Be friendly, helpful, honest, and customer focussed with a proactive, can-do attitude
- Be willing and eager to learn and embrace change with a high level of professionalism
- Be reliable, hard-working and there for your team mates
- Care about your personal appearance and have a helpful friendly manner
- Be physically fit; lifting and physical exertion is part of the role
What’s in it for you?
- Above award rates with overtime and superannuation.
- Company funded licence training Car/MR/HR/HC/Forklift.
- Company supplied uniform
- The opportunity of career advancement through mentoring and our formal Skills Path development program
- A fantastic employee reward and recognition program, as well as market leading/generous employee benefits including a free Perkbox membership, company paid personal development, access to our confidential EAP wellness program, discount financial products, novated lease salary sacrifice and much more
- The opportunity to work with a great team in a dynamic fast paced environment
To know more about the exciting employee benefits at Grace, click on the link: https://www.grace.com.au/careers
About Grace Group
The Grace Group comprises of the Grace Removals, Grace Information Management; Grace Workplace Solutions, Grace Mobility Services, Grace Fine Art and Smartbox Self-Storage. We are leaders in the removals, storage and information management sector, and are considered Australasia’s largest independently owned company in our field. With over 50 branches across Australia. and an extensive global partner network, we have a reputation for quality and service excellence.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Grace we believe in inclusion, we welcome diversity and we are committed to equality. As a company we strive constantly to meet the needs of the corporations and customers we serve. We believe that by embracing a culture of inclusion we become a better place to work and a better company and service partner. We are particularly proud of our Indigenous Participation Plan and welcome applications for employment by people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent. We are on a journey, we learn daily, always look to improve and will remain committed to building the best workplace culture we can, so regardless of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or disability we encourage you to apply and join us on that journey.
No agencies please. If we feel the need to use an agency, we will be in touch with one.