Closing:Closing in 7 hours
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to work for a leader within the Removals and Relocations industry, want to make a difference and own what you do, we are looking for you to join our team!
- Above award hourly rates + Super + Employee Benefits
- Immediate start available
- Paid driver licence training
About The Role
As a member of the Grace Removals team, we are seeking motivated individuals to join our friendly team in this entry-level role.
You will be supporting our experienced crew and learning the specialist skills of our trade; the role is varied; where no two days are the same.
From this first step, our Skills Path training scheme will take you on a learning journey to a whole new career. Maybe in the future, you will drive one of our trucks, run our warehouse or run the company!
The duties will include:
- Careful packing and unpacking of customers effects
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Read and complete the paperwork required, sometimes using a tablet
- Communicate regularly with the customer during uplift & delivery
- Helping maintain clean and tidy vehicles, equipment and warehouse
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Be friendly, helpful, honest, and customer focussed with a proactive, can-do attitude
- Be willing and eager to learn and embrace change with a high level of professionalism
- Be reliable, hard-working and there for your teammates
- Care about your personal appearance and have a helpful friendly manner
- Be physically fit; lifting and physical exertion is part of the role
What’s in it for you?
- Above award rates with overtime and superannuation.
- Company-funded licence training
- Company supplied uniform
- The opportunity for career advancement through mentoring and our formal Skills Path development program
- A fantastic employee reward and recognition program, as well as market-leading/generous employee benefits including a free Perkbox membership, company-paid personal development, access to our confidential EAP wellness program, discount financial products, novated lease salary sacrifice and much more
- The opportunity to work with a great team in a dynamic fast-paced environment
How do you join Team Grace?
To be considered for this great opportunity, simply complete the form and include a brief outline about yourself and what you can bring to the organisation in a resume.
About Grace Group
The Grace Group comprises Grace Removals, Grace Information Management; Grace Workplace Solutions, Grace Mobility Services, Grace Fine Art and Smartbox Self-Storage. We are leaders in the removals, storage and information management sector, and are considered Australasia’s largest independently owned company in our field. With over 50 branches across Australia. and an extensive global partner network, we have a reputation for quality and service excellence.
To know more about the exciting employee benefits at Grace, click on the link: https://www.grace.com.au/careers