Closing:Closing in 11 hours
- Taste red hot success and see the impact of your efforts.
- The chicken came first and so do you! We're humans not numbers!
- Upsize your career and join one of the fastest growing fast food restuarnts!
Oporto started in 1986 with one restaurant in Bondi. Since then, we have grown to over 180 restaurants across Australia and internationally. We’re passionate about our people, customers and creating flavour packed flame grilled chicken meals.
We’re serious about creating vibrant experiences and delicious food that really feeds the soul – making sure our customers feel incredible on the inside and even better on the outside…and that’s where you come in.
About the role
Reporting to the National Operations Manager this role will work side by side with new Franchisees and operations teams, launching new restaurants across the network. This role is accountable for ensuring all tools and systems are in place, active and franchisees are appropriately trained and equipped for successful restaurant operations. In addition, this role is accountable for meeting sales targets, compliance, and guest experience standards as part of successful launch. The role will also seek ways for ongoing continuous improvement and create efficiencies in new store success.
Key Activities Include:
Ensure successful new store launches:
- Develop comprehensive plans for success and execution of new stores in collaboration with state field teams and franchisees.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure all operational aspects of stores openings are completed with excellence and to brand standard.
- Provide constructive feedback, guidance, and support to help franchisees and new store teams establish strong discipline in relation to daily tasks, food safety, security and compliance.
- Ensure brand tools and systems are adopted and executed successfully.
- Monitor and analyse sales and performance data to identify areas of improvement and implement corrective actions.
- Provide guidance and support to address any challenges or obstacles highlighted and identified by quests through VOC and other feedback platforms.
- Ensure compliance with Oporto policies, procedures and safety standards are implemented.
New store documentation and Reporting:
- Establish and maintain new store opening playbooks.
- Ensure induction program training captures and demonstrates Oporto quest experience standards.
- Assist in the facilitation of franchisee induction programs.
- Regularly communicate and report on performance progress, continuous improvement initiatives, highlighting achievements, challenges, and further developments to Oporto leadership team.
Lead Continuous Improvement initiatives:
- Provide findings and recommendations to cross functional support teams on operational aspects of new stores.
- Identify areas of opportunity related to Oporto standards compliance, including, training and business operations.
- Collaborate with new store teams to identify process bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and areas of improvement, and provide guidance and support in implementing necessary changes.
- Strong operational experience in QSR (Quick Service Restaurants) or related industries.
- Excellent commercial acumen and familiarity with business reporting (I.E P&L, Voice of Customer etc.)
- Experience in creating and utilizing complex reporting to draw out insights.
- Demonstrated experience in partnering with Franchisees with a hands-on approach to coaching and development.
- Enthusiasm and drive to champion the brand and take a new franchisee along the journey to success.
- Previous experience in multisite management highly desirable.
- Experience with Restaurant operational systems such as Macromatix and World Manager.
- Previous Experience in new store opening and/or development.
- Summer Working Hours so you can make the most of the warmer weather. That means Friday afternoons off in summer!
- Free food at all our brands cause don’t we all love chicken!
- Paid Good Deed days supporting a charity that means something to you.
- Extra day of leave in your birthday month to celebrate.
- 26 weeks paid parental leave with eligibility from the first day of employment.
- Discounted gym membership and health insurance. Get access to retail discounts including fashion, tech, furniture, fitness and more!
Never boring or slow, you’ll work with passionate people, gaining skills and building friendships you can carry with you for the rest of your life.
And when you’re part of Oporto, you’re part of Craveable Brands, a national team that offers career opportunities far beyond your local restaurant.
If this sounds like somewhere you can spread your wings apply today!
We truly believe that bringing together people from diverse backgrounds is key to our ability to continue to grow and do our best work. That’s why we want you to apply even if you don’t think you tick all the boxes – we’re looking for many different skills and abilities to build our culture.