Closing:October 31, 2021
Packer – Morningside (QLD)
Are you excited by your current role? If not, the Thomas Foods team have a role for you?
Thomas Foods – QLD is growing, with a number of exciting things on the horizon. Due to continued growth a number of vacancies exists for Packers to join our team based at Morningside, QLD.
We currently have various positions available to join our Production Team. The position will initially be casual, with view to secure a permanent position. We promote a positive working culture within the business and value honesty, reliability & integrity.
Your duties will be varied, but will include:
- Preparation of customer orders to company and customer specifications
- Packing and de-cartoning meat product
- Order processing and picking and packing
- Liaising with production, admin staff and other team members
- Computer labelling scale operation
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Adhering to Workplace Health and Safety Procedures
- Regular lifting is a requirement of this job
- Other duties as directed by the Supervisor
This hands-on role will suit a fit energetic person with experience within the food service or Meat Industry looking for a secure position.
Applicants must be well presented, punctual and reliable.
If you are interested in this rewarding position please email your resume with the below “Apply now” link.
(Due to the large number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted)