Closing:Closing in 6 hours
Do you have experience in land management and a passion for nature-based recreation and an outdoor lifestyle?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career?
An exciting temporary opportunity is available to join a small team to perform general Ranger activities including fire, pest, visitor, asset and systems management for D’Aguilar National Park.
The Ranger, OO3 is a role in which you will:
• Perform general estate development and maintenance duties such as construction and maintenance of walking tracks, fencing and recreational facilities on protected areas, and cleaning and maintenance of amenities.
• Perform estate protection duties such as assisting in cultural heritage management, fire management, pest and weed control programs.
• Assist with law enforcement and compliance duties.
• Perform operation and maintenance of minor plant and equipment.
• Perform general administrative duties including the operation of computers and technology, and some basic procurement of goods and services.
• Provide general information in relations to a wide range of queries from park visitors and other stakeholders
• Foster a workplace culture that supports and promotes the interests of First Nations people and actively engage through our work to contribute to better outcomes for First Nations people.
Please ensure you download all attachments and follow the instructions on how to apply.
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.