Location:Eastern Suburbs Vic;VIC Other;Northern Suburbs Vic;CBD & Inner Suburbs Vic;Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges;Horsham & Grampians;Parramatta & Western Suburbs;Mildura & Murray;Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast;Western Suburbs;Geelong & Great Ocean Road;Bairnsdale & Gippsland;CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs;Ballarat & Central Highlands;Bayside & Southern Eastern Suburbs
Closing:May 20, 2024
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 101 care communities across five states and employs a team of over 12,000 nationally. Opal HealthCare has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry.
Are you a motivated individual with a passion for making a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have excellent communication skills and a genuine interest in the healthcare sector? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary package
- A collaborative, experienced team that supports your growth & development
- Ongoing on-the-job training on things such as – Recruitment Systems, Recruitment Best Practice, Effective Stakeholder Management, Project Plans and more.
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation as they arise
- Work laptop, phone and all tools required to carry out your role provided
- The opportunity to work for one of the most progressive areas of healthcare
About the role:
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will be an essential part of our dynamic team, helping us identify, attract and match talented individuals to fulfilling job opportunities. This is a permanent full time opportunity.
- A genuine interest in the healthcare sector and desire to make a difference
- Hardworking and a can do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with candidates and stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and time management abilities to handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team while also taking initiative and being proactive
- Attention to detail and good administrative skills
If you’re ready to embark on an exciting journey into healthcare recruitment, we’d love to hear from you!