Location:Eastern Creek, NSW
Closing:Closing in 5 hours
Red Rooster is an iconic quick service restaurant brand and our enthusiastic and friendly teams have been providing delicious chicken to Australia for decades. Red Rooster is a part of Craveable Brands which also includes Oporto and Chicken Treat.
We are currently seeking full time Restaurant Managers and Assistant Managers to join our team. We have a competitive salary and extra benefits on offer. This is your opportunity to work close to home and, ideally, we would like someone with weekend and nighttime availability.
As a Restaurant Manager & Assistant Managers, you will be passionate, driven, well presented and hands-on with exceptional customer service standards. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring effective day-to-day management of the store whilst achieving targets
- Financial management including stock take and increasing sales
- Assisting to drive cultural change
- Providing exceptional customer service
What are we looking for?
- Experience in hospitality, retail or QSR environment
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a management/supervisory role
- Financial management experience is desirable
- A high level of food safety awareness
- Exceptional interpersonal and people management skills
- Great team leadership and coaching skills and the ability to act as a role model
- Delegation and time management skills
- An energetic and vibrant personality
- Strong work ethic with a desire to make a difference
- The ability to work within a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
What can Red Rooster offer you?
If you are someone who thrives working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, hands-on team environment and would like to join a dynamic, fun and progressive organisation then this is an excellent opportunity for you
If you’d like to kick off a craveable career with us today, Please click on the ‘APPLY‘ button today.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.