Location:Various Locations, TAS
Closing:Closing in 22 hours
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
About the Role
As a Dyson Retail Assistant, you will deliver outstanding retail experiences that fascinate shoppers through the presentation and demonstration of our machines.
Based in Launceston in one of our retail partner stores and reporting to the Regional Manager, our Retail Assistants are responsible for both sales and experience. At Dyson we say that our products are bought, not sold. That doesn’t mean we don’t sell anything, what this means is that we get to know our customers, we understand their needs, we give a 5-star service and with every purchase we strive to make the customer’s life easier and better. To be suitable in this role, you will be required to work every Saturday and Sunday.
You’ll be responsible for achieving a sales conversion target and will achieve this through showcasing the Dyson range of products in all categories and generating interest and excitement around our machines. You’ll uncover shoppers needs and match those needs with the right products, transforming them from a shopper to a Dyson owner.
Main Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Deliver hands on demonstrations with our customers, showcasing the unique benefits of Dyson products across the Floor Care, Environmental Control, Personal Care and Professional categories
- Taking personal responsibility for achieving individual KPIs, including daily, weekly and monthly sales whilst delivery a high standard of customer service
- Maintain a high standard of visual merchandising in your area, always looking for opportunities to increase Dyson in-store presence
- Build strong relationships with store management and staff
You will understand retail principles such as visual merchandising and sales targets along with a keen interest in technology with the ability to communicate how machines work differently. A high standard of personal presentation and excellent customer service is paramount.
The successful candidate will have:
- Availability for permanent weekend work
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Experience within a premium retail environment is advantageous
- A confident approach and a friendly, engaging manner
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate complex information simply
- Ability to work independently
- Time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Determination, passion and drive for results
- Hard working, ambitious approach to all that you undertake in giving in-depth bespoke consultations to answer every customer’s questions
What We Offer
In addition to a competitive hourly rate, you will be provided:
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Above market parental leave scheme
- Competitive incentive program
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.