Location:Sydney Moore Park, NSW
Closing:Closing in 6 hours
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.Our Dyson Demo Stores – Owner Centre’s exist to strength owner experience, education and cultivate a Dyson owner community. Our stores provide a touch point for our owners throughout their journey as a Dyson owner, delivering an exceptional experience through the repair and service of machines, along with education for owners to achieve the best possible outcome each time they use a Dyson machine.
Within our Demo stores, our owners will also be able to get ‘hands on’ with the latest Dyson technology. Here, our Retail Assistants play a pivotal role in delivering informative and inspiring demonstrations, ensuring recommendations are tailored to each and every customer or owner.
About The Role
At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. Our Retail Assistants are enthusiastic brand ambassadors, providing the ultimate owner experience. Our Retail Assistants are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting our world leading and pioneering technology with shoppers and owners.
Main responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Deliver hands on demonstrations with our customers, showcasing the unique benefits of Dyson products across the Floor Care, Environmental Control, Personal Care and Professional categories
- Taking personal responsibility for achieving individual and store based KPIs, including daily, weekly and monthly sales, customer service and store profitability targets.
- Utilise the 4E’s How to Sell framework when interacting with customers in store, through Engage, Explore, Explain and Execute
- Utilises the How to Sell framework and ongoing coaching from Community Hub Manager to achieve Monthly Volume, Conversion & Premium Mix targets in store
- Proactively approach customers in store, question and generate interest around Dyson products that are suited to their individual needs
- Educate and provide guidance on supporting products and/or parts
- Maintain a high standard of visual merchandising in your area, always looking for opportunities to increase Dyson in-store presence and reporting and display machine issues or fixture maintenance requirements
- Execute and display point of sale material in store
- Ensure you have sufficient stock levels, with all Dyson products out on display and in working order with the correct price
- Build strong relationships with store management and staff, ensuring consumers are directed to the Dyson brand even when you are not present
You will have an understanding of retail principles such as visual merchandising and sales targets along with a keen interest in technology with the ability to communicate how machines work differently. A high standard of personal presentation and excellent customer service is paramount.
Previous skills & experience:-
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Experience within a premium retail environment is advantageous
- A confident approach and a friendly, engaging manner
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate complex information simply
- Ability to work independently
- Time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Determination, passion and drive for results
- Hard working, ambitious approach to all that you undertake
At Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing yourself to work and we want to deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers.
We have a vibrant and diverse culture that is geared towards recognition and realising ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.