Location:Queensland and Northern Territory
Closing:December 31, 2024
Smiggle are the ultimate creators of colourful, fun, fashion-forward stationery making Smiggle the world’s hottest stationery brand. Born in 2003, Smiggle products are all about great design and innovation, bold colour, quirky graphics, great value and most of all – giving our fans the tools they need to have fun!
In 2008 Smiggle jumped the seas and opened its first international store in New Zealand. In 2011 Smiggle expanded to Singapore, and in 2014 Smiggle opened its doors in the UK, and in 2016 Smiggle said hello to Malaysia! It’s all part of the grand plan to be the world’s most exciting and famous stationery brand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are always on the look out for bright and bubbly, customer orientated Sales Assistants. As a Smiggler, you will have a passion for our product. Your smiles and giggles will enable you to create unique connections with our smallest and our biggest fans to maximize sales and encourage our fans to return.
You will also be working with a supportive team that are all striving to deliver that experience with our customers, maximise sales and support the management team with stock organisation and visual merchandising.
If you love to connect with our Smiggle fans and create an environment where they can smile and giggle, then why not join us and start your fun filled and fast paced retail career now!
- Can you provide our customers with exceptional customer service while being the face of our brand?
- Are you ready to start your career in Australasia’s most popular stationery retailers?
If you’re nodding your head, ‘Yes!’ then we want to hear from you!!
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals who are keen to join our team as sales assistants!!
- Awesome discounts! (Talk about perks!)
- All the training to get you started in a rewarding retail career (And then some if you want it!)
- A positive and fun culture to work in! (We love coming to work!!)
You need to:
- Have good availability and flexibility to work during peak trading times such as weekends and school holidays.
- Have the ability to sell to customers and work towards achieving individual and store sales targets
Tell us a bit about yourself including which location is the best that works for you and we will do out best to find a role that is the Perfect Fit!
ABOUT THE JUST GROUP
The Just Group are one of the most successful Australian grown Retail Groups, inclusive of 7 brands – Dotti, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Just Jeans, Peter Alexander, Portmans & Smiggle.
As part of the Just Group, you will also be working with a supportive team that are all striving to deliver and amazing experience with our customers, maximise sales, and support the management team with stock organisation and visual merchandising.
Sound like the perfect opportunity for you? APPLY NOW!
**Please note that due to the volume of applications received only successful candidates moving through to the next stage will be contacted.**