Closing:Closing in 4 hours
We are currently seeking a dedicated and proactive casual team member to join our Devonport Airport location.
Reporting to the Station Manager this role plays a critical part in ensuring excellent sales and customer service for our clients whilst being dedicated to the growing success of the Station.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that a high standard of customer satisfaction is achieved
- Opening and closing car rental contracts
- Making reservations and checking vehicles in and out as based on customer needs
- Processing of Rental Agreements, accident and damage reports
- Providing outstanding customer service to our valued customers
- Checking vehicles for damage and roadworthiness, using hand held device
- Achieving targets in sales and Net Promoter Score
- Refuelling company vehicles as required
You will need to be flexible and available to work on a rotating shift roster.
To be considered, you should possess:
- Excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and ability to engage in verbal interaction with customers
- Computer literacy skills required
- Previous experience in car rental, customer service, retail or sales
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Flexibility to work on a rotating shift roster – 7 day shift work including weekends and public holidays
- A full and current Australian driver’s licence
- Current and valid Australian work rights
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- Staff discounts (including Accor hotel discounts after 12 months of service)
- Eligibility to participate in an incentive scheme
- Supportive team environment
- Company uniform
- Discounted car rental – great discounts for staff, family and friends
- Global brand and great culture, working with an energetic and high performing team
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Free premium subscription and unlimited access to the Calm app – the #1 app for mental fitness!
About Europcar Mobility Group
Europcar Mobility Group is a major player in mobility markets and listed on Euronext Paris. Europcar Mobility Group’s purpose is to offer attractive alternatives to vehicle ownership, in a responsible and sustainable manner. With this in mind, the Group offers a wide range of car and van rental services – be it for a few hours, a few days, a week, a month or more – with a fleet that is already “C02 light” and equipped with the latest engines, and which will be increasingly “green” in the years to come (more than 1/3 electric and hybrid vehicles by 2023).
Customers’ satisfaction is at the heart of the Group’s ambition and that of its employees. It also fuels the ongoing development of new offerings in the Group’s three service lines – Business, Leisure and Local – which respond to the specific needs and use cases of both businesses, professionals and individuals. The Group’s 4 major brands are: Europcar® – the European leader of car rental and light commercial vehicle rental, Goldcar® – the low-cost car-rental Leader in Europe, InterRent® – ‘mid-tier’ car rental and Ubeeqo® – one of the European leaders of round-trip car-sharing (BtoB, BtoC).
Europcar Mobility Group delivers its mobility solutions worldwide solutions through an extensive network in over 140 countries (including wholly owned subsidiaries – 18 in Europe, 1 in the USA, 2 in Australia and New Zealand – completed by franchises and partners).
Further details on our website: www.europcar-mobility-group.com
IMPORTANT: Europcar Mobility Group conducts pre-employment screening checks on all prospective employees to verify prospective employees are not recorded on an International Sanctions List. By submitting your application you consent to Europcar Mobility Group completing a check as part of its recruitment process.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.