Location:Sydney, New South Wales
Closing:Closing in 6 hours
Audi Five Dock is currently recruiting for a Sales Trainee to support customers with their new car experience.
This is the perfect role in which to commence your career in Automotive Sales.
The successful candidate will follow Audi’s training career plan where they can achieve the title product genius prior to moving into sales.
In this role you will:
- Work alongside a supportive team to learn about customer service and the new and used car sales process;
- Welcome new and existing customers to the dealership;
- Share information regarding the Audi new car range and ownership experience;
- Learn and promote all manufacturer and dealership campaigns including new car sales targets, customer service benchmarks, training and showroom presentation;
- Provide impeccable levels of customer service;
- Follow all dealership sales systems and processes designed to ensure compliance and efficiency;
- Work collaboratively with other departments including service, parts, finance and accessories;
- Use Salesforce and other dealership systems daily;
- Communicate clearly with customers both before, during and after the sales process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Confident computer skills
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to study and retain detailed product information
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A current driver’s licence
- Patience, determination and commitment.
More about Audi Five Dock
Audi Five Dock is owned by Autosports Group which is a large listed retail automotive group representing the world’s greatest prestige and luxury automotive brands. What does that mean for you? It means that you will be joining a team (within a much bigger team) offering development opportunities and the chance to work alongside some of the best people working in our industry today. At Autosports Group, we value contribution, family and consideration. We warmly welcome people of all genders, backgrounds and situations to deliver what we call “The Difference” to our equally diverse customer base. For more information on our business and how we try to provide meaning and purpose for our people at work, please visit our website.
More about becoming a Sales Trainee
The automotive industry moves fast. With new products being released all the time and customer preferences changing, we also need to keep pace. Our sales cadet program is a chance for us to introduce people into the industry from scratch. With the support of great mentors combined with formal training, we will put you in the best position to succeed for the long term. That doesn’t mean it will always be easy, but with persistence and support, we do our best to set you up for success.
More about the benefits:
- On-the-job training
- Factory training where appropriate
- Modern dealership and showroom facilities
- Respectful and supportive working culture
- Family and Friends Referral Program
- Individual and team incentive programs (as appropriate)
- Career development opportunities
- Please note, criminal background checks may be required for this position