Closing:Closing in 2 hours
Do you love cars? Are you a problem-solver? Wanting a career in the automotive industry but you’re still at high school?
Start learning and earning and be on the front foot for 2024!
At mycar, we’re dedicated to helping young talents kickstart their automotive journey and turn their passion into a rewarding career while completing a high school education!
We have school-based apprentice opportunities in the following locations:
Our school-based apprenticeship opportunities start in-store in October, with TAFE kicking off in the new year! You’ll work 1-2 days a week in store, go to TAFE, and school for the remainder of your week. You’ll be gaining credits towards your Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
So why mycar?
At mycar we strive to do things differently. We’re focused on people first – and that includes helping you succeed in a career pathway that you’re passionate about. With over 1,400 employees nationally, we’re one of the largest employers in the automotive service and repair industry. We’re also the largest single employer of Apprentice Automotive Technicians in Australia.
If you need any more reasons to join mycar, keep reading!
- Earn while you learn! mycar will pay you to undertake your apprenticeship
- x2 free servicing of your own or your loved ones car
- 20% off vehicle servicing and general repairs for you and one immediate family member
- 10c per litre off fuel
- 50% off Conti Tyres*
- Laundered uniforms – that’s right no washing for you!
- In house technical training to further your development
- Great career opportunities and leadership development
- Fully equipped workshop with all the latest diagnostic equipment
- Every day is different with the opportunity to work on a variety of cars (makes/models)
- Access for our free and confidential Employee Assistance Program
If you like what you’ve read, love cars and enjoy hands-on learning – we want to hear from you!
Applications close Thursday 31 August