Closing:Closing in 9 hours
- Flexible working; Plan work around your life, not the other way around!
- The chicken came first and so do you! We're humans not numbers!
- Make an impact and get your ideas heard. because that's how we roll!
Red Rooster is Australia’s first and favorite chicken shop, loved by Aussies for almost 50 years. We’re passionate about our people – that is, our crew, customers and community – and we’re here to satisfy Australia’s chicken cravings.
At Red Rooster we are serious about creating craveable experiences that put smiles on our customers’ faces… and that’s where you come in.
About the role
The senior brand manager is a hands-on role focusing on managing the development and ongoing success of both above and below the line communications to drive brand performance through sales & portfolio (Menu) performance.
Key Activities Include:
Strategy planning and execution
- Develop and execute and brand strategy and marketing plans that meet business sales, marketing and financial goals.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of brand plans across all communication and marketing channels including Point-of-Sale, Advertising, PR, and Local Store Marketing tools.
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
Product development and pricing
- Drive New Product Development (NPD) and grow the new product funnel ownership for short- and long-term projects in the business.
- Own menu development and design across store and promotional channels.
- Portfolio management including NPD and core menu.
Marketing metrics, financial reporting and general administration
- Conduct regular reviews of campaign performance across all channels identifying insights and opportunities and undertake market research and competitor analysis.
- Monitor production and media budgets to forecast (including ADFUND).
- Management of A&P budgets and the active management of the brand P&L.
- Ensure brand activities are legally compliant regarding nutrition, promotions, brand trademarks and communications.
- A passion for all things marketing and brand and the ability to articulate what this means across all aspects of the business.
- Creative flair with a keenness to develop evolve and implement your ideas into the business!
- Experience in digital marketing, portfolio, channel and brand management across multiple channels.
- Previous experience in Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) desirable but not required.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or similar industry highly desirable but not required.
- Summer Working Hours so you can make the most of the warmer weather. That means Friday afternoons off in summer!
- Free food at all our brands cause don’t we all love chicken!
- Paid Good Deed days supporting a charity that means something to you.
- Extra day of leave in your birthday month to celebrate.
- 26 weeks paid parental leave with eligibility from the first day of employment.
- Discounted gym membershipand health insurance. Get access to retail discounts including fashion, tech, furniture, fitness and more!
Don’t let the passion for chicken fool you, we’re a very human organisation and put our people first. Hard working, caring and fun, we enjoy a collaborative culture where our key ingredient is our people who strive to be their best.
And when you’re part of Red Rooster, you’re part of Craveable Brands, a national team that offers career opportunities far beyond your local restaurant.
If this sounds like the type of place you can spread your wings, apply today.
We truly believe that bringing together people from diverse backgrounds is key to our ability to continue to grow and do our best work. That’s why we want you to apply even if you don’t think you tick all the boxes – we’re looking for many different skills and abilities to build our culture.