Location:West Melbourne, Victoria
Closing:Closing in 6 hours
Part of the BINGO Industries family, TORO is Australia’s leading manufacturer of industrial steel bins. No job is too big or too small for TORO Waste Equipment. We are committed to providing outstanding quality, professional service, each time, every time. Our modern, purpose-built factory in Auburn requires an additional hand on deck to manufacture and maintain our skip bins.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Pay – We offer competitive salaries, superannuation and salary packaging options.
- Employee Events – BINGO hosts annual team social events for all employees as well as large carnival style family Christmas parties.
- Health Fund – BINGO has partnered with HCF, Australia’s most-trusted health fund, to provide you with cover you can count on; including discounted premiums and access to a loyalty rewards program.
- Uniforms – All GOgetters are provided with adequate PPE and uniforms
- Training & Career Development Programs – Bingo Industries understands the importance of giving back to their employees and investing in a wide range of accredited training programs in areas such as, Administration, Customer Service, Driving Operations, Waste Management and many more
- Referral Bonus – All BINGO employees can refer someone in their network and can receive $1,500 for successful referrals
About the Role
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing all bin surfaces to be coated by using various methods (scraping, sanding, power wire brushing solvents etc.) to remove grease, dirt and rust
- Monitoring extractor fans
- Determine appropriate colours and coatings for various surfaces according to standard guidelines and the portal
- Select and mix colours to match the required colour
- Balance and layer colours
- Spray coatings onto manufactured product to provide finished surfaces
- Masking areas that are not included to be painted
- Sanding, spraying and stenciling bins
- Rub down painted items between coats
- Touch up defective areas of painted items
- Clean nozzles, containers and hoses of machines
- Clean up work areas, equipment, supplies and materials
- Other duties where required.
What you bring
The successful applicant will have sound work experience as a Welder/Boilermaker in the manufacturing industry with MIG welding experience. Qualifications are an advantage. You will be a great team player, flexible to commit to the hours required and want to join a fast-growing business with a great culture!
At BINGO we are committed to building a workforce that reflects the communities and customers we serve. We are a proud RAP organisation and we are committed to achieving an inclusive workforce. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.