Location:West Melbourne, Victoria
Closing:Closing in 22 hours
Job no: Q4T4M
About the Role:
Our Warehouse team are now looking for a multitasker to step into a Storeperson role within our modern facility. This is a fast-paced environment, providing a fantastic opportunity to work in a large organisation that will support you to achieve a long-term career.
Some of what you will be doing:
- You will be across the receiving, dispatch, storage, and distribution of all items and can utilise the store space like a large game of Tetris
- Ensuring all associated documentation and records are maintained
- Provide incredible service not only to our internal teams but our important customer base
- You live and breathe safety and expect those around you to comply to the company standards
Experienced in warehousing and ideally have worked in removals or with furniture.
We hope you have:
- A car licence
- A forklift licence
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritise projects and initiatives
- A positive attitude and approachable manner
You may not fit the requirements 100% but that’s ok, we focus on training and development. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place!
- Training and development programs including Kent Academy traineeships
- Kent CARE Program focusing on staff wellbeing and mental health
- FleetPartners Fully Maintained Novated Leases
- Staff discounts on storage and removals services
- We believe in inclusiveness and workplace equality