Closing:December 29, 2024
You might already know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken but we’re really a people-first, chicken-second kind of place!
As a restaurant Team Member, you’ll be able to find your fit in our rockstar crew – whether you’re the host who warmly welcomes customers and sets the vibe, or the flame-wrangler in the kitchen perfecting the mouthwatering art of PERi-PERi on the grill.
With all of our restaurant team roles, no experience is needed. Just show us you’re passionate and willing to learn and we’ll do the rest.
So don’t wait in the wings, this could be your new flame.
What’s in it for you:
- Free Nando’s when you’re working, plus a discount to share with family and friends when you’re off the clock.
- An onboarding training program to set you up for success with one of our training champions. You’ll learn all about the Nando’s culture and how to run our restaurants brilliantly.
- A chance to claim the Master Griller crown – our annual search for the best grillers in the international Nando’s family!
- A Fun Budget for each restaurant team to enjoy for nights out and team building. Refilled every six months!
- Join a purpose-led business as part of a global brand with a cult following. What a flex for your online dating profile!
- Free access to nutrition advice, exercise support, financial and psychological counselling.
- Paid parental leave for primary (six weeks) and secondary carers (one week).
We’re looking for:
- A bucket-load of passion for serving up our legendary PERi-PERi chicken.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A desire to make every customer feel welcome and at home.
- Someone who leads by example and lives Nando’s core values in their day-to-day life.
- A hunger to learn and develop new skills that allow you to grow your career.
- A comfort with fast-paced, high-energy environments where we get super serious about having fun at work.
One last flex:
We check ourselves against these five values every day: Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity and, last but not least, Family.
We want all our people to feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work. It’s cool if you can’t handle spice, but you should be ready for the extra hot career opportunities.
Nando’s is dedicated to cultivating the essential life skills necessary for your future career, whether it be within Nando’s or your chosen field. So, it’s no coincidence that many restaurant team members build their career at Nando’s through our Restaurant Management, Field Operations or our Central Support team.
What are you still reading this for? Fire up and fire off your application today.
The boring but important stuff:
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia & New Zealand will be shortlisted. In line with Nando’s Minimum Age Policy, subject to applicable local legislation, all individuals employed at Nando’s must be aged 16+. It is an inherent requirement of the role that Nandocas will work with all ingredients on the Nando’s menu and obtain and hold appropriate certifications if 18+, and maybe required to hold an RSA certificate prior to commencement pending applicable local legislation.
Nando’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer who seeks to ensure that people are employed, trained, and promoted fairly. And, most of all, we want all our people to feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work!