Closing:Closing in 19 hours
Trade and Content Marketing Coordinator
Our mission is to feed families globally, through premium quality products, exceptional service and sustainable practices.
About Thomas Foods International
Family owned since 1988, Thomas Foods International (TFI) is one of Australia’s largest food businesses. With teams across Australia, the US, China, Japan and Europe, the Thomas Foods brands and business partnerships grow, supply, and distribute premium meat and seafood all over the world.
About the opportunity
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Trade and Content Marketing Coordinator for an exciting permanent, full-time opportunity based at our Rose Park and Cavan offices in Adelaide.
About the role
- Contribute to the development and execution of promotional campaigns to target groups.
- Engage with appropriate internal stakeholders to develop and execute Group and divisional social and digital media strategies in order to deliver strategic outcomes. Including the creation, scheduling and posting of content to relevant social media platforms
- Coordinate the design and execution of B2B customer facing marketing activations to support the strategic growth of the Australian food service and wholesale divisions.
- Create and/or coordinate the design and production of marketing materials to support the Group as directed.
- Coordinate and maintain relationships between the Group and supplier agencies as directed.
- Accurate and timely maintenance of company websites and contribute to the development of a broader Group digital strategy
- Assist with the management of relationships with key industry stakeholders and implement promotional initiatives through their networks to maximize awareness of the Thomas Foods International Group and its products and services.
- Contribute to the development of new and re-branding strategies and coordinate the delivery of changes as required by the strategy.
- Ensure marketing initiatives and activations are undertaken within specified and approved budget limits.
- Contribute to the development and continual improvement of the Marketing Plan.
What are we looking for?
- Degree-qualified marketer or communications professional with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Experience in managing complex marketing activations with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate and form working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail is critical to success in the role
- Beginner to intermediate graphic design skills
- A thorough understanding of digital media platforms
Not essential, but it would be fantastic if you had:
- Experience with international markets and competency in Mandarin, Japanese, Arabic or Korean will be highly regarded
- Previous experience in the meat processing or agricultural industry
You will be trained on the job, rewarded with an attractive salary, and belong to a team who cares about its people.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!