Location:Sydney, New South Wales
Closing:Closing in 6 hours
BINGO is a fully integrated recycling and resource management company that provides solutions across the entire waste management supply chain in New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
In 2021, a consortium led by Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA) acquired BINGO Industries. MIRA is one of the world’s leading alternative asset managers and forms part of the listed Macquarie Group Limited.
Bingo’s dedicated team of Trade Assistants are responsible for assisting with the maintenance our mobile plant machinery fleet, including excavators, loaders, dozers and dump trucks
- Assist our team of Plant Mechanic’s with preventative maintenance our 180-strong fleet of mobile plant machinery
- Assist with breakdowns, fault finding, testing and the identification of damaged parts to ensure greater efficiency in the facility
- Assist with installing and removing heavy mechanical parts, oil changes, degreasing and cleaning
- Daily pre and post start plant checks
- Using a variety of hand and power tools
- Maintaining regular service schedules and records for plant machinery
- General workshop duties
What we offer you:
- Plenty of overtime!
- Employee benefits including performance incentive bonuses, recognition programs, access to corporate health cover through HCF and novated leave vehicles through FLEETPLUS
- Our employee support partner SONDER provide our employees and their loved ones with the wellbeing support EVERYONE deserves
- An extremely competitive salary!
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology in resource recovery
- The chance to lead, develop and grow a diverse team
- A strong, employee and safety driven company culture
What you bring:
- Previous trades assistant, labouring or workshop highly desirable
- Current drivers’ licence and reliable transport
- Flexibility to work weekends, overtime and different shifts where required
- Ability to identifying and resolving mechanical problems
- A strong, safety focused work ethic
At BINGO we are committed to building a workforce that reflects the communities and customers we serve. We are a proud RAP organisation and we are committed to achieving an inclusive workforce. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.